Leaving tomorrow

We are leaving tomorrow for WDW! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

I am so excited. I’m all packed and now I am puttering around in a funk. I have Microbiology lab/ lecture tonight :blow: and I DO NOT want to go!!! My professor is already giving me a free-pass for the 2 classes I am missing next week. I always have anxiety the day before we leave and I just want to stay home and be a lazy-butt!:laugh:

Have fun on your trip!! Tomorrow will come sooner than you know it, and you will be out of your funk and onto Disney Magic!!! :wub:

Maybe you could go to class and draw little mickey ears on all those microbes.

We are right behind you. Leaving on sunday and I’ve yet to pack. It’s just the two of us, so it’s not such a big deal and I keep all the “disney junk” (fans, ponchos, etc) in the suitcase from one trip to the next.

Have a safe trip.

The last day (or week) before the trip always seems the longest! Hang in there - you will be in Disney before you know it. Enjoy EVERY minute of your trip!!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1049391]Maybe you could go to class and draw little mickey ears on all those microbes.

We are right behind you. Leaving on sunday and I’ve yet to pack. It’s just the two of us, so it’s not such a big deal and I keep all the “disney junk” (fans, ponchos, etc) in the suitcase from one trip to the next.

Have a safe trip.[/QUOTE]

Last week, one of the petri dishes actually was growing a bacteria that looks like Mickey ears - I swear!! It was something from a pond.:laugh:

Thanks, everyone. Yep - that last week or day does drag on. …I have to go check my lists, again.:rolleyes:

Lucky you, have a fun and safe trip!:mickey:

Are you going to do a trip report? I hope so :laugh:

Yay for you! Have a great trip!

I’m a bad “leaver” too Alicefanarama - but just think of all the fun you’re about to have! Have a fantastic trip! Hey! Remember when Joey threw the fit?:laugh:

Ugh, I missed you but…Hope you are having a great time!!!

Sweet pea!! Have an awesome trip, and give Mickey my regards. :smile:

Hope you got off OK! Have a blast!!! :mickey:

Have fun, I know your pain of school, so take your well deserved break.

OMG! We were reminsicing about that tonight. We saw a little girl acting like that today and I felt so bad for the parents. The only problem we have with Joey these days is that he talks NON-STOP. He literally never closes his mouth.:wacko:

:mickey:Thanks, everyone!! We are having such fun!!!:mickey:

Have the best trip ever!!!

I hope you’re having the best trip, ever!!! <3 I miss you! Remember when we were gonna have Matt lay down in the middle of Main Street to save our spots for the parade?! HAHA

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:YES!!!

He would have been seriously mamed at the MK last night if he did that!:wacko: It was INSANE!

Have fun we have two weeks left before we leave and its dragging on.

He would have been seriously mamed at the MK last night if he did that!:wacko: It was INSANE![/QUOTE]

Ohhh…insane??! I assumed it was slow right now! What a bummer!