LeCellar - Is it now 1 or 2 Table Credits?

Does anyone know?? I get to book my ADR’s this weekend and I may have to re-arrange if LeCellar is 2 Table credits.

Thanks,

Dinner will be 2 and lunch will be 1.

I think a lot of people will be passing at 2 credits.

Just my opinion, and from past experience, but I’d happily give 2 credits for dinner there- well worth it.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1062190]Dinner will be 2 and lunch will be 1.

I think a lot of people will be passing at 2 credits.[/QUOTE]

OOOW :ohmy: I didn’t know lunch was still 1 credit–that’s great!

[QUOTE=hiner;1062188]Does anyone know?? I get to book my ADR’s this weekend and I may have to re-arrange if LeCellar is 2 Table credits.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

It is soooooo worth the 2 Credits!
I had the filet with mushroom risotto in June, it was mmmmm fantastic. Our waitress was wonderful and oh so charming.
I didn’t love the desserts, but I’m not a huge dessert person. I would rather have a salad for an appetizer.

they are going to charge 2 credits starting in April, I think. Check it out on allearsnet,com they will know.

I think that LeCellier has one of the best lunch menus at WDW. If you just want to use one credit, go for the latest lunch possible. Just make it an early dinner. I don’t understand the appeal - but the cheese soup is on the lunch menu too, for those who just HAVE to have it.

Have to agree with you Janice. LeCellier is good, not as good as it used to be, but good. I just couldn’t justify 2 credits for it. As we’ve all said before, different strokes for different folks. Some people love Mama Melrose’s we can’t stand it. I (we) like the Biergarten in Germany, some not so much. :happy:

For two credits, I’d rather use them at Yachtsman’s or California Grill instead of using two at Le Cellier.

Does anyone know when lunch time ends and dinner time begins?

Dinner begins at 4pm. I agree, lunch is worth 1 credit but I couldn’t see myself using 2 on dinner.

Change goes into effect 3/11/11.

Le Cellier Steakhouse:*
1/1 – 2/28/11: Le Cellier Steakhouse (L,D) One Credit
Beginning 3/1/11:
Le Cellier Steakhouse (L) One Credit
Le Cellier Steakhouse (D) Two Credits

I don’t think we would do it either. It’s good but I don’t think it compares to other signature dining restaurants.

Now, let’s see how long they keep it at 2 credits and also if they’ll be adjusting dinner prices upwards as well.
Remember, when they first rolled out the MYW dining plan in 2005, at first Coral Reef and le Cellier were two credits all day long and I think that Chefs and Alfredo’s were also two credits until the guest complaints got so great they dropped everything in Epcot to one credit and started cutting back the menu at Coral Reef (lobster extinction).
Then again, we’re all convinced they’ve gone to two credits just so that people will have a better chance of getting a dinner reservation even if they didn’t make theirs 180 days out.

I’m one of those people. We’ve eaten there twice and I thought the food was great, but I don’t think I would use 2 credits and I certainly couldn’t afford to pay out of pocket:eek:

how is the menu different - We have eaten at Flying Fish and the Yachtman, and to me the FOOD was better at Le Cellier. Atmosphere and service was better at the other 2, but food was great at Le Cellier.

Will the menu change ANY now that it is 2 credits?

I agree completely! The cheese soups and assorted bread sticks are to die for!

We were there in September and I commented to our server that the last time we ate there was before the DDP. I confessed to her that it wasn’t as good. The portions were much smaller than I remember and the menu was much simpler. She then told me that the restaurant would be going up to 2 credits for dinner in March and (here is the important part) a new dinner menu that will be worthy of the added credit.
I tried to get an ADR for my next trip in May but could not get in. I am wondering if I can get a walk up as I can in-vision people who had ADRs canceling them when they find out it is now 2 credits for dinner.

I completely agree. I like Le Cellier but I will pass at 2 credits.

I am on you with this one. Le Cellier is good and I would gladly go for lunch, which we did on Monday, for one credit, but I do not think that I would give two for it.