LeCellier ADR's after 3/1/2011 on hold?

I made our March ADRs online this morning, but there was nothing available for dinner at Le Cellier during our entire stay; in fact nothing for March shows up. Now I know it’s not the easiest ADR, but… :blink:

I did see this:

This intimate restaurant replicates a wine cellar and features prime rib, filet mignon and pan-seared seafood. Effective March 1, 2011, dinner at Le Cellier Steakhouse will be elevated to a Signature dining experience, offering an exciting new menu that will change seasonally and an expanded wine list.

I’m wondering if this change has put ADR’s on hold 3/1 and after? Has anyone heard this? We’ll probably call tonight and see if we can figure it out.

Bruce

I tried to get ADRs online for you stay 3/17-3/21 and could not get them. I just figured I missed out this time. I REALLY want ressies for 3/19 for my birthday! Let me know what you find out. Thanks!

that might be it, have you tried making ressie for lunch? to see if it’s the whole resturant or if it’s just the dinner?
But calling would be the best thing to do :smile:

I got it march 15th at 4:45, made a phone call for this one and didnt do the online ressie - I CALLED 9/13 THOUGH SO MY RESSIE IS A LITTLE OVER A WEEK OLD

[QUOTE=littlehawley;1050117]that might be it, have you tried making ressie for lunch? to see if it’s the whole resturant or if it’s just the dinner?
But calling would be the best thing to do :smile:[/QUOTE]

They do have lunch ADRs available. We’re definitely calling tonight to see what’s up.

Bruce

Thanks for the info! I guess it’s entirely possible that even doing 180 days out at 7:00 in the morning just wasn’t good enough. I thought that going from 1 credit to 2 credits would make it much easier to get in, but maybe people are interested to see what’s changing.

Bruce

I’m not sure what’s going on, but we just called and had no problem getting an ADR.

There must be a glitch online.

Bruce

Called:phone: today and got 3/19/11 for 6pm for MY BIRTHDAY!!!:wub: