LeFou's Brew - Gaston's Tavern

A few were speculating about Gaston’s having their own signature drink, like the Butterbeer over at Universal… now we know what it is! Just spotted a few new details about Gaston’s Tavern:

A Sip of ?LeFou?s Brew? from Gaston?s Tavern in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog

It’s funny, I just had this yesterday at Carsland, where it’s called Red’s Apple Freeze. We were all talking about how interesting the flavor was. It’s really good, and hit the spot on a hot day!

This is one more detail that is making me swoon with happiness at all the new stuff going on with the new Fantasyland! I love it when everything ties together!

Yes, me too… but Disney should be the leader in this, not the follower… Hope they are not slipping…

:goofybounce:I cannot wait. This is hugely exciting

I’m going to get one of those mugs and use them at the resort !!!:pirate:

Why limit yourself to one resort. Expand your horizons and hit them all.:laugh:

No Sugar Added huh. Hope it’s naturally sweetened instead of artificially sweetened :blow:

We bet the souvenir steins and goblets are going to go fast.

Are these only going to be offered for a limited time? Otherwise you’d think there would be an ample supply to not “go fast”.

You should take that mug on a bar crawl and PAY for what they put in there :tongue:

YES … I might even use the Belle mug too !!! :eek:

Not a fan of apple juice or marshmallows. Think I’ll give it a pass.

Ewww…I’m sorry, but that just sounds gross!

oh now there’s a real man. :heart:

Sarcasm alert!

From what I understand both mugs will be refillable at all drink locations in parks and resorts for the life of the user and will be transferable to next-of- kin upon death. Just wanted to get that out there before the questions started.

(The above statement was not endorsed by the Disney Company or Gaston. It is in no way true and should be taken with a grain of salt.)

[QUOTE=cubsblue;1121393]Sarcasm alert!

From what I understand both mugs will be refillable at all drink locations in parks and resorts for the life of the user and will be transferable to next-of- kin upon death. Just wanted to get that out there before the questions started.

(The above statement was not endorsed by the Disney Company or Gaston. It is in no way true and should be taken with a grain of salt.)[/QUOTE]

:ph34r: many a true word said in jest :cool: :whistling

Me too…

We need the recipe! LOL! :slight_smile: