Lego Store in DTD

Does anyone know if the Lego Store sells any different Lego sets that are generally not sold in the toy stores?

I’m not sure…is there maybe a website that might have that information???

I know they did have some rare ones there that my Nephew got because he had not seen them in his local store.

Look inside the Lego store here:
http://dreaming.org/~broccoli/Disneyworld/downtown%20disney/downtown%20disney-Pages/Image1.html

[I]
The new LEGO Imagination Center at the Downtown Disney Marketplace located between the World of Disney store and McDonald’s.officially opened on Nov. 6, 1997, the 4,400-square-foot retail store is modeled after the original LEGO store at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.

A step inside the dome-shaped building is like walking into build-it-yourself world. A giant LEGO helicopter, dragon-riding knight and spaceship share the air space overhead in a nighttime sky. Down on the floor, elaborate displays provide ideas, while products on the shelves provide the materials to make imagination come to life.

Detailed models depict various themes, such as buccaneers on the high sea. Accessories include a Pirate Ship, Skeleton Crew and Volcano Island. Other areas of the store have Western, aquatic, Medieval and city themes. There are even dolls with their own two-story LEGO doll houses ($123.99).

Of course, shoppers can still find the traditional buckets of LEGOs. Another section of the store – which looks like a tree house – contains LEGO brand T-shirts, sweatshirts, watches, CD-ROM games and even bedspreads and sheets.

But the store’s interior is only half the fun. Outside is a 3,000-square-foot hands-on play area filled with thousands of LEGO blocks and a jungle gym. Look around, you’re not alone – the play area is also home to a life-sized LEGO alien family, earth family and a larger-than-life dinosaur family. A 30-foot sea serpent lives in the adjacent lake. Made from more than 1 million LEGO bricks, the friendly serpent sprays mist from its nostrils onto passersby.

Make sure you check out the old guy sleeping just around the corner of the store (facing the World of Disney), complete with rythmical snoring noises. All made out of Lego of course

LEGO toys were founded in Denmark during the 1930s by Ole Kirk Christiansen. Today LEGO products are sold worldwide[/I]

My family just visited the lego store in DTD in Jan '06. The clerk put a catalog in our bag when we bought some toy. The back of the catalog says the website is www.LEGOshop.com and the catalog code is J60RL (it was the Jan’06 edition). I’m not sure if the store sells anything exclusively, but this might be a good start. I hope it helps.

Yes! I think it does! That is one cool lego store!