Legoland Anyone?

Anyone ever been to a Legoland? Stayed at the Nick hotel? We’re thinking about skipping WDW (yes a :eek: moment for sure) but we’re looking to save money AND have fun, dh says the kids have been there done that w/ WDW and maybe skip it. Sooo…

I said I’d ask and see if anyone has any info. Thanks!

It is supposed to open this October I believe. My son wants to go when it opens. It looks very cool.

Here is a more detailed description of it. It is going to be very fun for the kids. I love some of their ideas.

‪Legoland Florida - Detailed plans for the new theme park and hard hat tour of construction‬‏ - YouTube

Thanks for the link.

Dh apparently pulled his head out of the sand and saw a link for Legoland. Where he’s been for the past ohhh yr or more is beyond me . :rolleyes:

We were thinking of the Nick Hotel, Legoland 1 day, Sea World 1 day, and then the hotel for 1 day.

Looks like it would be a great place for kids. Love all the interactive elements, some even for myself to try. Don’t think its a big competition for WDW though. Seems like the whole place could be done in one, two days tops! But definitely something to check out while in FL. Thanks for the post!

Get Instant Access To - LEGOLAND

I’ve been to the Legoland in Windsor, England when it first opened. It was good, the children (who were 8 or 9 at the time) had great fun.

[QUOTE=dixie;1083164]Get Instant Access To - LEGOLAND

I’ve been to the Legoland in Windsor, England when it first opened. It was good, the children (who were 8 or 9 at the time) had great fun.[/QUOTE]

That looks so cool! lol I’ll have to keep an eye out for this ride on Legoland Florida’s site.

Can I say, I love the movie guys voice lol :laugh: