Let the countdown begin

Ok, I am leaving in exactly 2 weeks and I just know that you all want to know my plans :biggrin:
Also, there’s not much going on here today
So here goes - our dining plans

Ok, we’ll be at the resort on Sat. the 24th at 10 am

Putz around Down Town Disney and the resort for the day – Dinner at Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck’s or Fulton’s

Jan 25

Breakfast not yet planned

Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe

Jan26

Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Dinner at Boma

Jan 27

Breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe

Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse

Jan 28

Don’t know where we’ll eat breakfast yet, maybe Boma

Dinner at Narcoossees for our anniversary :heart:

Jan 29
No breakfast but early
Lunch in Germany

Dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Bistro upstairs

Jan 30

Breakfast at Kona Cafe

Dinner Yak & Yeti

Jan 31

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Dinner Raglan Road

Feb. 1

Breakfast at the resort

Lunch in Canada

Then back to resort where the town car will pick us up

Wow, you have some really great ADRs planned, I can’t wait to read your TR and reviews.

Dopey they sound like great plans and super ADR’s… so jealous!!

Umm, who cares?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry. I couldn’t resist.

Great choices! We really enjoyed Yak & Yeti. I don’t know if its because we really didn’t know what to expect, or if we were just so hot and tired, that we were relieved to sit down in the A/C and have someone bring us cokes and food.:huh:

I want details, photos included, of the breakfast at Crystal Palace, and reasons why I should give it another chance.

[QUOTE=Dopey;921974]So here goes - our dining plans

Ok, we’ll be at the resort on Sat. the 24th at 10 am

Putz around Down Town Disney and the resort for the day – Dinner at Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck’s or Fulton’s

Jan 25

Breakfast not yet planned

Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe

Jan26

Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Dinner at Boma

Jan 27

Breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe

Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse

Jan 28

Don’t know where we’ll eat breakfast yet, maybe Boma

Dinner at Narcoossees for our anniversary :heart:

Jan 29
No breakfast but early
Lunch in Germany

Dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Bistro upstairs

Jan 30

Breakfast at Kona Cafe

Dinner Yak & Yeti

Jan 31

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Dinner Raglan Road

Feb. 1

Breakfast at the resort

Lunch in Canada

Then back to resort where the town car will pick us up[/QUOTE]

Dopey, love your dining plans! Especially love Narcoossees for your anniversary very romantic!

Wow, only two weeks. I’m sure it didn’t seem so to you, but your countdown sure went fast. Looks like you have some great meals planned. I’m especially jealous of Germany and Canada, two of our favorites. Did you say which resort you’re staying in? I don’t remember. Hope the next two weeks go fast for you, they can be the worst. Are the boys, aka “the snake charmers” looking forward to spending the week with your mom? I bet grandma is looking forward to it. I know I would. :wub:

Yummy, are you on the deluxe dining plan?

I like it all! Except for the car picking you up on your last day. Booooo!

Ah, so glad you asked, Loretta.

Staying at POFQ for the first time
Eating in Germany and Canada and most of the other restaurnats for the first time :ohmy:
The snake charmers are pretty blah about Mike’s mom being here and she’s the same. My boys are her 14th and 15th grand children and they are about 15 years younger then any of the others. She’s had enough, poor woman :laugh: Well at least she won’t have to change their diapers, hehe
She’s moving in, Cindy is getting her room ready as I type this, she won’t see much of the boys because they spend long hours in school, after it lets out.

I am very excited about that dinner.

yupper, the deluxe. Built the whole trip around food, as you can see. Me loves food, heehee

yeah true, but that car is also dropping us off at Disney, yay!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;922010]Umm, who cares?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry. I couldn’t resist.

Great choices! We really enjoyed Yak & Yeti. I don’t know if its because we really didn’t know what to expect, or if we were just so hot and tired, that we were relieved to sit down in the A/C and have someone bring us cokes and food.:huh:

I want details, photos included, of the breakfast at Crystal Palace, and reasons why I should give it another chance.[/QUOTE]

Lox, that’s the thing. Go back for lox :laugh:

We’ll be in WDW the 29-31st . . . maybe we can bump into each other and say HI??

Looks like good eatin’! :wub:

Yum.:biggrin:

…and don’t forget the photos please!:cool:

I can’t wait to hear your reviews of WGP’s Bistro and Nacroossee’s.:happy:

Sounds like you have great plans and ADR’s. Have a magical trip.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922084]We’ll be in WDW the 29-31st . . . maybe we can bump into each other and say HI??

Looks like good eatin’! :wub:[/QUOTE]

We should definitely try to hook up. I’ll PM you :wink:

YAY!! I just booked . . . so we will be there!!

Man to say we are in a “recession” I was on hold for 18 minutes . . . and just tried to call dining and it said “All circuits are busy!” :confused:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922132]YAY!! I just booked . . . so we will be there!!

Man to say we are in a “recession” I was on hold for 18 minutes . . . and just tried to call dining and it said “All circuits are busy!” :confused:[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO!!

This will not do. I am not happy about this at all. You two can not get together without me.:pinch:

I don’t suppose you would both consider putting off your trips until March, would you?:laugh: