Lets get this planning party started

As several have read in my previous post, I am receiving my first annual pass. My first question is what parks what months? What are the must do activities at each park? Example April- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
So starting in October 2012 thru September 2013 your park preference for each month as we will only be doing one at a time. Our goal is to go to each park 3 times within the year,

[QUOTE=christina101902;1117575]As several have read in my previous post, I am receiving my first annual pass. My first question is what parks what months? What are the must do activities at each park? Example April- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
So starting in October 2012 thru September 2013 your park preference for each month as we will only be doing one at a time. Our goal is to go to each park 3 times within the year,[/QUOTE]

…I only get to go every few years…but if you are picking one park a month…I would choose DHS in December…Osborne Family Lights are a must do…

I can’t help you with special events, but we have friends who live about 30 mins away from WDW and they are always going over with their Annual Passes…just to have Dinner in a Park…and perhaps shop.

Have fun planning…

If I was lucky enough to live close to WDW and had an Annual Pass these are the things I would try to do…

October 2012 - EPCOT…for the Food and Wine Festival
November 2012 - Magic Kingdom…if you go later in the month, you could do the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
December 2012 - DHS…Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
April 2013 - EPCOT…Flower and Garden Festival
May 2013 - DHS…Star War Weekend
July 2013 - Magic Kingdom…July 4th Fireworks
September 2013 - Magic Kingdom…Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

Definitely go for Star Wars weekend!

The only park to not make anyones list was the Animal Kingdom. Is there no special events for this park during the year? I have only went once and was not impressed we may only visit this park once or twice.

AK puts any zoo in America to shame. And Festival of the Lion King is probably WDW best show.

Having said that, AK has been and continues to be a “half-day” park. You can see most of it by 2:00 during the slower season–faster if you aren’t into roller coasters. There’s talk of adding a new “land,” but it’s just talk as far as I know. Any development would be years away.

We use it as alternative to a “rest day” during our trip. It’s the one day we know we are going to get back to our hotel room early and get the kids to bed at a decent hour.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1117633]AK puts any zoo in America to shame. And Festival of the Lion King is probably WDW best show.

Having said that, AK has been and continues to be a “half-day” park. You can see most of it by 2:00 during the slower season–faster if you aren’t into roller coasters. There’s talk of adding a new “land,” but it’s just talk as far as I know. Any development would be years away.

We use it as alternative to a “rest day” during our trip. It’s the one day we know we are going to get back to our hotel room early and get the kids to bed at a decent hour.[/QUOTE]

Yep…ditto what Cavey said…definitely go…but for us it’s not a full day park…