Lets talk aulani

anyone been,any trip reports,how good or bad is it,we have tentative plans to go in jan.13…any info would be great,thanks

I can tell you about Hawaii in general, but have not been to Aulani itself, although the videos make it look amazing. What do you want to know? Very interesting state… LOVE it!

know about the state ,my question concerns Aulani.I was wondering if anyones been and if not do they know of anyone who has and whats the review of the place

I’m interested also because we have been thinking about going sometime next year.I watched the planning DVD and was very impressed.We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village:heart: when we went in 2008 and we can’t wait to go back.

Well in less then 3 months I will be able to give you a trip report since the DW and I will be staying there in May. We are very much looking forward to it. I just can’t wait to sit on the beach with a drink in my hand and no cell phone.

When we were in Disneyland last weekend we stopped by the DVC building and they gave us a tour of the Aulani mockup rooms. They are very very nice and after going in them it makes me want to be there even more.

One day down is one day closer to Aulani.

I have spoken to several people who have rented from there.

They go to Hawaii often and have told me that it is one of the best Hawaii resorts, with the exception of the Hilton Hawaiian Village!!

The beach becomes secondary when you have a world class water park/lazy river, etc. to have fun in!!!

So far, it is highly recommended!!

David