Let's talk Via Napoli

Are you planning on traveling with college girls? Because college girls love to go to Via Napoli.

Can you guess why? Not only is the food delicious, but it’s also nice to feast their eyes on Guido, Marco and Fabrizio. And all their buddies, straight from Italy and so handsome.

I am not kidding. Our girls could hardly eat because they didn’t want Guido to see them with their mouths full. They must have checked their smiles and hair in the reflection of their knives about a billion times.

DD was celebrating her birthday, and when they brought a beautiful little birthday treat, along with a song, we asked for a photo and the waitresses happily stepped aside to let a couple of the gorgeous waiters get in close to the girls. Ah, sadly Guido was busy elsewhere, but since ALL the waiters were hunky, who cares?

All through the night, those patient waiters took photo after photo with the young women in the place! Table after table, and they really seemed to enjoy the attention. It was fun!

Oh and P.S., did I mention the food is terrific? :laugh:

:laugh: how cute…oh and the other pictures are nice too!

I remember the waiters being very good looking and very friendly. My mom asked them if they wanted to marry an American girl. Some said yes, and some said no- they wanted an Italian girl from home. But they were sure having fun while they were here- I’m sure!

Well, don’t those girls look happy!:happy:

Yes, the waiters are gorgeous - and the pizza - if the girls even noticed - is terrific!

I’m going to go out on a limb and be the only one (so far) to say that we enjoyed the view much more than the food when we went! Maybe it was just an off day? We don’t have plans to eat there when we go back, though.

Now who can blame those girls for enjoying their time at Via Napoli- never mind the food review- who cares when you can happily feast your eyes- oh to be thirty/forty years younger!

We only order the pizza. The one time we didn’t, we weren’t impressed with our entress either - but the pizza, we love.

Pizza + Hot Italian men…hmm maybe an ADR is in order :slight_smile:

I won’t go there any more. I am tired of being treated like a piece of meat.

I’m a man, darn it, not a machine.

Mmmm Via Napoli… yummy pizza, yummy waiters… :wub:

(don’t tell Baloo)

I wonder why I never noticed this? Hmmmm.
Then again, last time we ate there, we had a waitress.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1131567]I wonder why I never noticed this? Hmmmm.
Then again, last time we ate there, we had a waitress.[/QUOTE]

You didn’t notice the hit guys? Gosh, doug…you’re slipping.:laugh: (yes, that was a joke)

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1131557]I won’t go there any more. I am tired of being treated like a piece of meat.

I’m a man, darn it, not a machine.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This post cracked me up. On our big family trip two years ago, my 13 year old cousin’s favorite meal was Via Napoli by far thanks to the handsome waiters. Her favorite photo from the trip is one we conned the waiter into taking with her. :laugh:

LOL SG and Boss.
Oh we crack me up!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1131557]I won’t go there any more. I am tired of being treated like a piece of meat.

I’m a man, darn it, not a machine.[/QUOTE]

It must be such a burden for you.

We didn’t enjoy the pizza either. Not that anything was wrong with it, it just wasn’t our style of pie. We did enjoy the other items we ordered off the menu.

While sitting there DD then 16 said “I didn’t know this was a buffet”. I said it’s not.
Her re: Sure it is, look at him, and him, and him, and him…:blush::laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1131588]

While sitting there DD then 16 said “I didn’t know this was a buffet”. I said it’s not.
Her re: Sure it is, look at him, and him, and him, and him…:blush::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ha! Yep, that’s the place alright! They should really throw in a few 40-something Italian hotties for the moms. Just sayin’… :wub:

I’m fine with the ones they have…lol

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1131588]While sitting there DD then 16 said “I didn’t know this was a buffet”. I said it’s not.
Her re: Sure it is, look at him, and him, and him, and him…:blush::laugh:[/QUOTE]

And Dad’s reaction was???