Liberty Tree tavern dinner...no what?

Supposedly Jan 4th was the characters’ last time at Liberty Tree Tavern. Anyone know what’s happening now? Menu same just no characters or different menu to make up for no characters? Or have the Disney powers that be changed their mind and left the characters (I know wishful thinking, but I believe in miracles). This was my favorite character meal, lots of good family memories here… :crying:

Just dinner…same as before as faras I know,…just no characters. I’m sad to see another character meal go bye-byes…:frown:

Other than taking the characters out I haven’t heard of any other changes. I’m sad because LLT was one of our favorite character meals. The food is just okay but the atmosphere and characters made up for it and then some.

I doubt we’ll go back for dinner but maybe we’ll do lunch again one day.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;920290]Other than taking the characters out I haven’t heard of any other changes. I’m sad because LLT was one of our favorite character meals. The food is just okay but the atmosphere and characters made up for it and then some.

I doubt we’ll go back for dinner but maybe we’ll do lunch again one day.[/QUOTE]

side note: I have done the lunch and it is really good.

We’ve only done it once and I agree, it was pretty good. Don’t get me wrong, we liked dinner there but lunch was off the menu and was better.

We also did lunch and it was fantastic. MUCH better than the food we had for dinner.

This was one of my favorite character dinners too so I’m bummed to see it go! I too thought the dinner was just average, but thanks for the tips about the lunch being a better option.

I also really like this but agree the characters made the atmosphere. I probably won’t do it next time either.

Does anyone knonw if the pricing changed with the removal of the characters?

Did I spot a fake picture? I was looking up the liberty tree tavern based on questions on another thread-and there is a picture of Goofy in what looks like is the Plaza restaurant… and the character meal is still listed…

You would think that it is all fixed on the new website.

we did this dh and i on our last anniversary trip dinner was not very good. most of the meat was luke warm and very dry… the characters were great… i have also heard lunch has better food. I am thinking of doing lunch here in april as one of our ts meals.