Life is just better

…when you have a Disney trip planned.

I just happened to say this to Danielle as we were talking about our August trip. She said that only Disney freaks like she and I, and all of us on Mousebuzz can appreciate a saying like that! :mickey:

you can say that again. It makes the yucky day at work not so bad. It makes you have something to look forward to and something to plan. I love WDW!!!

I agree! :laugh: I love looking forward to a Disney trip.

It’s going in my signature! :mickey:

Words of wisdom!

It’s even better when you can say when you get up in the morning,“I want to go to Disney today!!” and get in the car and drive there!!!

mickaholic …we are gonna shove you into the teapot with the doormouse !!!

and yep life is better … we must go next year … it is a special year :slight_smile:

but … well just maybe … we will be headed south east in a few weeks… working on it :slight_smile:

Cool!! Hope you get there!!!

I hear ya! And since D and I have made it a point to ALWAYS have a Disney trip planned, as distant as it may be… our life has been fabulous! See, it works! hehe.

gotta be honest …the only thing even causing a slight problem is the rising cost of gas … because it may take me going there to get Dixie on Splash Mt.

[QUOTE=tinkerbell]mickaholic …we are gonna shove you into the teapot with the doormouse !!!

Tink, you meant that with love, right???:laugh:

and yep life is better … we must go next year … it is a special year :slight_smile:

Can we ask what is so special???

but … well just maybe … we will be headed south east in a few weeks… working on it :)[/QUOTE]

If you go can you stay for a couple of months???

Andrew I love your signature… truer statement has never been made.

Thanks. Feel free to adopt it and make it your own. I’d love to see it in everyones sig. After all, we all agree with it, don’t we? :mickey:

of course I meant it with love :slight_smile: lol I Mickaholic was the second MB’er I met in person (at Disney Studios)

well next year Dixies in-laws will be coming back to celebrate another anniversary … and since we were there for the last one they celebrated there …we have to be there for this one :slight_smile:

a couple of months … in my dreams!!!

Can I steal it too??? :confused:

I agree.It is so true.I’m putting it in my sig too!

I love planning all my trips and it does make a bad day better

Can you? I insist! You must put it in your sig Kim!

Doing it RIGHT now!!! :wub:

May I take this opportunity to say that KIM ROCKS :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: