Life is just better

with a Disney trip booked.

I finally got around to booking our July trip today. We knew the dates months ago but I kept putting off calling and booking it. That changed today–we’re booked at BCV in July for 8 nights. I would love to have added a couple of more days but we would have had to borrow to do that and it just wasn’t worth it to add two weekend nights (about 50 points).

I’m now working on our dining plans. So far we have added 'Ohana, Hoop Dee Doo, Chef Mickey’s Chef De France (new).

I can’t book our flights until December 17th when SWA opens their next booking window.

I’m so excited to have a trip booked, it just makes life better.

How awesome! The the new restaurant sounds great. It does feel good after all the procrastination of not booking to get it set in stone. You’ll have a great time!

I know, I hate to say it but it’s become to the point where I feel like a part of me is deficient if I don’t have at least an inkling of when my next trip will be. :laugh: I was actually always like that growing up too but now that I am an adult the difference is I am married to an enabler who’s also a Disney lover. :laugh:

Congrats DT!!! It’s a good feeling!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1000007]I know, I hate to say it but it’s become to the point where I feel like a part of me is deficient if I don’t have at least an inkling of when my next trip will be. :laugh:

As I have gotten older I am the same way about Disney trips, or should I say “as I get younger” because I feel more and more like a child when I talk and think about Disney. In fact the buy 4 get 3 free pirate commerical just came on and the music caused me to stop typing in my tracks.

I feel the happiest when I am planning a Disney trip and also when I go to disney with someone who is basically a disney novice and I can show them all the great things there is to do there.

jjjjjjeeeeeeaallllllllllooooooouuuuuuuuuussss.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;999998]with a Disney trip booked.

I can’t book our flights until December 17th when SWA opens their next booking window.
[/QUOTE]

You may want to begin looking prior to 12/17. I’ve been patiently waiting til 10/23 (posted on Southwest’s web site) for the window to open for our Spring Break trip, and they opened the dates earlier.

OMG just saw your “Disney count down” CONRATS on the baby! 8 days GOOD LUCK!!

Happy for you DT! We are trying Chef’s this trip too. :slight_smile:

Wonderful!
There seem to be a lot of us going to Chefs de France for the first time. I wonder if it has to do with Remy being there for lunch…

Well its definitely one of the reasons we are going. :slight_smile:

yes well, who doesn’t dream of having lunch with a RAT :eek:

Hehe, well, when you put it that way,…:eek:

But I really do want to. I also showed the menu to my people and I didn’t get any complaints, so it was a go!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1000087]Hehe, well, when you put it that way,…:eek:

But I really do want to. I also showed the menu to my people and I didn’t get any complaints, so it was a go![/QUOTE]

heehee, “my people” :cool:

That is great DT, 8 days is such a wonderful length for a trip! :happy: 7 feels too short, but somehow that extra night makes it muuuuch better.

I can’t wait to hear more about your plans!

DT, I am so happy for you. I, like you, feel better when I have a trip planned. I hope that everything goes well with getting it all planned out!

Thanks. We’ve got a nice start to our plans. Hopefully park hours will be out before I need to make our ADRs (unlike last year).

[QUOTE=dznygrl;1000140]That is great DT, 8 days is such a wonderful length for a trip! :happy: 7 feels too short, but somehow that extra night makes it muuuuch better.

I can’t wait to hear more about your plans![/QUOTE]

I would have loved to have made the trip a nice even 10 days but we didn’t want to borrow the extra points this year. Hopefully we’ll get an early flight in and a late flight out so we can use those two days as well.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1000057]Wonderful!
There seem to be a lot of us going to Chefs de France for the first time. I wonder if it has to do with Remy being there for lunch…[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if that’s the reason we’re going but I think it did make me take a look at the menu. Lunch looked better than dinner so we’re going to give it a try.

I can’t wait to hear your take on it. Are you going for lunch?

Thanks for the tip, I would have waited until the 17th to look. I price some spring flights and they were all $99, I hope that continues.