Lights of Winter Arch at Epcot

Ok, I know it’s June and just hitting the summer but I’m already focused on our trip for the holidays. Last year during the holidays at Epcot, I noticed the large white arches with the lights were gone (just as you were transitioning into world showcase). Does anyone know if they’re gone for good or just taken down for repair or something?

Yep, the lights were not put up last year. :angry:

And it looked pretty drab there. Bummed out a lot of people but the word is they are gone forever. :crying: Was one of my fav spots.

I’m thinking WDW Christmas trip today too…forecast heat index here is 125! :eek:

Glad I wasn’t the only one because I loved walking through the arches…bummer! 125 holy cow…I’d be thinking of Christmas temps too. We’re going November 14 - 20th and from what I’m been able to see online the Christmas decorations will be up and even be able to make it to a MVMCP possibly. Come on November!!

They’re gone for good. The story is that one of the four arches was damaged beyond repair during the off season last year and they can’t or won’t build a replacement.

“I’m thinking WDW Christmas trip today too…forecast heat index here is 125!”

Well, considering that the temps in South Florida this morning were already at 85 and climbing at 9 AM…

Gone for good…can we have a moment of silence please? 85 and climbing, I think it’s gonna be a long summer.