Lilo and Stitch in DL?

I wanted to start making ADR’s for my May DL trip and wanted to know where can I have a meal with lilo & stitch? What about ariels grotto?? Will she be there? How about mickey?

When I was looking into DL and Allears has great info.
Disneyland Resort Menus

You can dine with Lilo & Stitch at the PCH Grill, they have a character breakfast:
Disneyland Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Also, YES, Ariel’s Grotto is awesome! Ariel will be there and I must say that of all the Princesses I’ve seen in my Disney days the ones at Ariel’s Grotto are the most beautiful & gracious. Your girls will NOT be dissapointed going there, the restaurant itself is adorable too.

Oh, and just so you know, for the majority of restaurants in Disneyland you can only make the PSs two months in advance. The dining line # is 714-781-DINE.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;911470]You can dine with Lilo & Stitch at the PCH Grill, they have a character breakfast:
Disneyland Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Also, YES, Ariel’s Grotto is awesome! Ariel will be there and I must say that of all the Princesses I’ve seen in my Disney days the ones at Ariel’s Grotto are the most beautiful & gracious. Your girls will NOT be dissapointed going there, the restaurant itself is adorable too.

Oh, and just so you know, for the majority of restaurants in Disneyland you can only make the PSs two months in advance. The dining line # is 714-781-DINE.[/QUOTE] thanks Jess! Is ariel at all the seatings at the grotto? I looked on all ears but it doesn’t say. I really want to book the grotto. Ariel is my favorite!

If you look on pages 8 & 9 of this TR you’ll see pictures from Ariel’s Grotto. You’ll ALWAYS see Ariel at her own restaurant, she used to come to the table but now they actually have a backdrop there & before you are seated you meet & take a photo with her. The rest of the princesses come right to your table.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/37601-wishy-s-wild-western-wallop-trip-report-9.html

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;911576]If you look on pages 8 & 9 of this TR you’ll see pictures from Ariel’s Grotto. You’ll ALWAYS see Ariel at her own restaurant, she used to come to the table but now they actually have a backdrop there & before you are seated you meet & take a photo with her. The rest of the princesses come right to your table.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/37601-wishy-s-wild-western-wallop-trip-report-9.html[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link… I love love love the pic of you and your husband in front of the castle. You guys are sooooo cute… :heart: I was up late last night reading your most rec visit TR to DL and R2G’s TR from DL. Great info!! Im sooo excited. Im actually afraid Im going to like it more than WDW:crying: We need a change and I think I may find it across country:laugh: Thanks again for all of your help!!! I cant wait to let everyone know what we have booked. Im just waiting to see if our commission changes at work before I put anything in stone but again we cant make ARDS for some time right???

Well, in my opinion, don’t go in expecting to compare it to WDW. My first two trips to Disneyland, I was staying off site & only went to each park for a day (I was doing other thing in SoCal & just got lucky that I had time to check it out) , I wasn’t into Disneyland AT ALL. I compared everything to WDW & wasn’t really impressed.

When I took my first multi-day trip there & stayed on site I absolutely fell in love & have been going every year since. I hate to say that I like it more than WDW, but in a way I kinda do. WDW will always be my ‘home’ but there is NOTHING like Disneyland. :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;911595]Well, in my opinion, don’t go in expecting to compare it to WDW. My first two trips to Disneyland, I was staying off site & only went to each park for a day (I was doing other thing in SoCal & just got lucky that I had time to check it out) , I wasn’t into Disneyland AT ALL. I compared everything to WDW & wasn’t really impressed.

When I took my first multi-day trip there & stayed on site I absolutely fell in love & have been going every year since. I hate to say that I like it more than WDW, but in a way I kinda do. WDW will always be my ‘home’ but there is NOTHING like Disneyland. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Oh yea… I know… Im actually looking to enjoy this trip more due to NON Stress of WDW. In WDW for us its always on the go from 7am till wee hours of the AM. I like to push as hard as I can go in WDW. I feel that DL will be a time to sit back and relax and enjoy. At least I hope so. I kinda already have the feeling that DL is going to remind me of kings dominion in Va. just very basic… I hope that DL has a little magic to it.

Looks like Wish has ya covered… Have a great time at DLR!

I just read the menu on all ears. Does lilo and Stitch appear at the buffet part of the meal or will they come to the table if you order off the menu???

I really can’t answer your question, but I would love to come with…

Let’s go! May 16th 24th. I’m pretty sure its going to be DLhotel