Limit on reward dollars

I could swear I read somewhere that there is a limit of $750 on a Disney rewards card. I have looked everywhere on the Chase Disney Visa website for any info and it doesn’t look like there is a limit. Am I dreaming that there was? Was there a limit and it changed? Or am I missing it in the terms and conditions that there is a limit? :confused:

Unless it has changed, no. I redeemed almost 1200 points last year for our vacation.

In the past I have been stopped from earning more than 750 points in a year. As far as redeeming them, you can redeem any and all your points any time you want but be careful because they do expire.

But no true Disney fan would ever let their points expire, there is always a reason to buy something Disney.

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1052732]In the past I have been stopped from earning more than 750 points in a year. As far as redeeming them, you can redeem any and all your points any time you want but be careful because they do expire.

But no true Disney fan would ever let their points expire, there is always a reason to buy something Disney.[/QUOTE]

yes,that is how i remember it…but at this time have ceased my relationship with chase…to boring to explain why,and for that matter citibank…well i will explain it …scheduled a payment inadvertently a day later than,than the actual due date ,they charged 39 dollars for late fee,refused to wave it,saying it was a good charge ,so i closed my 4 chase accounts,and now recieve promos almost daily ,including chase ink to come back,it will never happen…you don’t kill a relationship,like they did and expect it to be the same,one of the reasons why i dislike exclusive branding,no competition no incentive to treat customer fairly …sorry about the rant

Oops! Sorry - I guess I misunderstood the question…

you can order new reward cards if you reach the limit, cantcha?

AS FAR AS i KNOW THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR REWARDS CARD, I JUST ORDERED A REWARDS CARD AND SHE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PUT ALL OF MU 1200 POINTS ON IT.

THE LIMIT IS THE AMOUNT OF POINTS YOU CAN EARN IN A YEAR USING YOUR DISNEY VISA CARD - THAT IS 750 POINTS PER YEAR.

JUST A SUGGESTION AS TO PUTTING POINTS ON YOUR REWARDS CARD - I PUT THE MINIMUM 20 ON MY CARD UNTIL I AM ACTUALLY IN DISNEY AND READY TO USE IT THEN ALL I DO IS CALL THE NUMBER ON THE CARD AND THEY ADD MORE POINTS IMMEDIATELY. THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS IF THE REWARDS CARD IS LOST IT IS LIKE CASH ONCE LOSS IT IS GONE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1052780] …
JUST A SUGGESTION AS TO PUTTING POINTS ON YOUR REWARDS CARD - I PUT THE MINIMUM 20 ON MY CARD UNTIL I AM ACTUALLY IN DISNEY AND READY TO USE IT THEN ALL I DO IS CALL THE NUMBER ON THE CARD AND THEY ADD MORE POINTS IMMEDIATELY. THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS IF THE REWARDS CARD IS LOST IT IS LIKE CASH ONCE LOSS IT IS GONE.

HOPE THIS HELPS[/QUOTE]

That is what we do too and for the exact same reason :blush:

Thanks, everyone! :happy:

Not sure if there is a limit with the card, we had almost 300 points and used them all last month. I use my card for all gas purchased and it adds up fairly well. Just remember to call atleast 3 weeks before your trip, it took 2 1/2 weeks for my card to come in the mail.

You can obtain better cash rewards ie, 1.5% vs 1%, on other cards and use the cash rewards at WDW. It’s a better reward bonus for more money to spend on vacation.