Liquor Store

Where is the closest liquor store to WDW? I want to pick up a couple of bottles of wine before we leave on our cruise.

Would it be Goodings down at the Crossroads mall, just down the road from DTD? And there used to be a 7/11 on the other side of the road down towards where Shoneys and Olive Garden used to be?

We just bought a ton of liquor at Goodings. You have to go into the grocery store and ask them to come outside and let you into the liquor area for your booze. Kinda funny! They also have been and wine in the main part of the store.

I don’t know, but I appreciate your initiative.

I am always thinking ahead.:closedeye

Royal Caribbean just changed their rules and you can now board with two bottles of wine - since I have to do all the drinking in the family, I thought it best to be prepared.

Of course Goodings! Excellent. Thank you everyone.

:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=llama;1131475]I am always thinking ahead.:closedeye

Royal Caribbean just changed their rules and you can now board with two bottles of wine - since I have to do all the drinking in the family, I thought it best to be prepared.

Of course Goodings! Excellent. Thank you everyone.[/QUOTE]

I was so excited to hear this- I shall buy mine at the UK duty free. I was a little disappointed its two bottles per cabin rather than per person… Even though DH doesn’t drink wine:laugh:

It doesn’t sound like much for a whole trip does it…

It doesn’t does it? Two bottles for 7 nights? I guess they are forcing you to buy their overpriced wine by the glass/bottle- or their drinks package. We’re lucky they’re letting us take any on at all, its a new rule for this year apparently.

The rules may be different in Europe - it’ll probably be two per person, all adults and children.:happy: Ah Europe - so civilized!

Hess station! or Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Resorts, Walt Disney World Area Resorts, Disney World, Disney World Resorts, Disney World Area Resorts, Grocery Shopping and Grocery Delivery Service, Groceries From The Store Delivered To Your Door - WeGoShop.com - that’s my girl Amy Martin at WeGoShop Orlando. Tell her I sent you:heart:

Ooh - Hess would be good - and cheap! We have to pick the car up right there. Cheaper than Goodings I’m sure! I will tell her you sent me.:happy:

Hess isn’t my girl, but they will be cheaper than my girl:laugh: Use the link if you want to have stuff delivered to the villa. That’s Amy.

What is the restriction on Water? We had gone over our limit on Soju in the Far East and didn’t want to leave it behind so when our packers came they couldn’t figure out why we were taking all that water with us in shipment. :laugh: Hint, Hint

Hmmm - I’ll give that some thought - I sure won’t have much time. We get in about midnight to OKW and next morning we just pick up the car and head to Ft. Lauderdale. Delivery would be really convenient. I’ll ask you again closer to the time we leave. Thanks Dana!

Not suggesting anything… just having a memory flashback that resembles a thread jack. :laugh:

Scotch goes well in an empty original flavor Listerine bottle. And it’s amazing what some green and blue food coloring, mixed correctly, can do to clear rum or vodka in a scope bottle. My freinds kept me stocked when I was deployed with some really great care packages.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1131512]Not suggesting anything… just having a memory flashback that resembles a thread jack. :laugh:

Scotch goes well in an empty original flavor Listerine bottle. And it’s amazing what some green and blue food coloring, mixed correctly, can do to clear rum or vodka in a scope bottle. My freinds kept me stocked when I was deployed with some really great care packages.[/QUOTE]

Good grief, I’m going to Jamaica, not Afghanistan!

So no go for carry on liquor for the room on your floating hotel?

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1131512]Not suggesting anything… just having a memory flashback that resembles a thread jack. :laugh:

Scotch goes well in an empty original flavor Listerine bottle. And it’s amazing what some green and blue food coloring, mixed correctly, can do to clear rum or vodka in a scope bottle. My freinds kept me stocked when I was deployed with some really great care packages.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: clever, very clever- we like! Thanks Rich :heart:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I’ll pass on this one. I don’t want to be thrown off the ship before it even sails.:laugh: