List of prizes. "Year of a Million Dreams"

Well, here it is folks!!! The complete list of prizes to be given away during the “Year of a Million Dreams” between October 1st, 2006 and December 31st, 2007. Wow, QUITE a list!! I have my bets that at least one Mousebuzzer HAS TO win SOMETHING? Right? Well, I hope so anyway.

YOMD Rules and Regulations

Best of luck to everyone!

Fingers crossed…wouldn’t mind winning any of the prizes. Good luck to all!

What? No Club 33 membership?

Oh… I can’t decide… do I want the DVC membership, or the grand marshall trip around the world? I’m thinking DVC. :happy:

Good luck, everyone! I hope someone we know wins something great!

Someone at least has to win the Dream Mouse Ears…come on!

ooh I wish I was going within the next year!

I would love to win any one of them

Wow! You are totally right Jessica, that is quite a list! Thank you so much for posting the link, now you’ve got me day dreaming about winning prizes! :pinch: :laugh:

That’s a huge list of wonderful prizes. I hope someone here wins something, that would be so cool.

I read the list but not the rules. You have to be in the park to win, right?

Those prizes all sound great!!!

My fingers are crossed for the DVC

They are also allowing you to send in an index card with certain information printed on it. It’s in the rules, towards the top but I can’t remember under what title.

There are a MILLION prizes…

wait…oh, that’s the whole “million” dream thing I guess?

There are a MILLION prizes…

wait…oh, that’s the whole “million” dream thing I guess?

Wow, what a list!!! Since I can’t enter online (that site doesn’t come up right on my computer!) I can enter by sending a post card, right? Can I only send ONE post card? Or can I do it multiple times to increase my odds? :confused:

And as for the prizes being given away in the parks, do we know which prizes those are and exactly HOW they are given away? Is it totally random?

no, you don’t, they gave a mailing address with instructions on how to enter and how they award or don’t award those who won via mail.
A lot of the prizes they give out, like sleeping in Cindy’s castle, need to be used that very night or they expire. In case some mail entry wins, they’ll give you merchandise comprable to the value of the prize you cannot use…

Someone should win at least a shnazzy pair of mouse ears I cannot wait to hear about someone of MB winning something good.
Me, I would take any prize without hemming or hawing, but I would really like the DVC membership:blush:

That’s it…I’m making 7 t-shirts that say “Please give me a prize” for everyday of my trip. How exciting!

I got a great shirt idea for DD…
This is my 10th trip to WDW and I am only 5.
Dont I deserve something.

I am so excited, I can’t wait, we go in January, I hope we win something, I would love any one of those prizes!!!

I am so excited, I can’t wait, we go in January, I hope we win something, I would love any one of those prizes!!!

Looked to me like it is fairly random - some times it will be prizes for the people in the park, sometimes for mailed in entries. It said something about a prize patrol kind of thing, where a group has an area and time, and the 1st people to be in the right place at the right time win.

I can’t wait! How exciting it would be to win!! Something, anything!!!

That is so cool. the prizes sound great. It would be wonderful to win anything at all. I hope someone from MB wins something. Maybe I will get lucky this trip. :mickey: