List of Refurbishments?

Where are the refurbishments listed on the DisneyWorld website? I used to know right where to go; now I have no clue.

OMG, I cannot find it either. That site is sometimes not user friendly at all. You find it, the next time you look, it’s somewhere else, or so it seems
why not go to allearsnet and check it out there?

Not seein much but here is the link at allears. Rehabs and Closings Schedule at Disney World

I had the same problem and yeah most of the time it is not user friendly

Thanks for the link. So does this mean that Goofy’s barnstormer is not running in April!!! My kids will be highly disappointed…it’s their favorite ride.

I have never seen that listing on WDW site… I sort of thought it was a secret plan for them to sort of sweep rehabbing under the carpet! We use the allears listing.

And hey, is it just me, or is Barnstormer the shortest ride known to man? LOL

Ahhhhhh! :eek: mexico is going to be closed when we go! Wth! That was going to be our first sitdown. Dangit.

FireAngel, only the Cantina will be closed… That’s just the outside cafe area by the water. The inside table service restaurant and the tequila place will still be open! Have a margarita for me!!!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1022428]I have never seen that listing on WDW site… I sort of thought it was a secret plan for them to sort of sweep rehabbing under the carpet! We use the allears listing.

And hey, is it just me, or is Barnstormer the shortest ride known to man? LOL[/QUOTE]

no, no, on the old site they had it listed and easy to find. With this new site I know they have it just not where :pinch:

sorry I misread :pinch: I just saw Mexico and freaked! That is the one place my daughter wanted to eat for years but we’ve never had a chance and I was gonna surprise her… Alright all is better now :biggrin:

who wants a margarita? :huh:

Just noticed that the refurbishments are listed on the park hours for that day.
Check out this link , notice on the bottom of DHS that Back Lot Tours are being refurbed. Also Blizzard Beach is pretty much all refurbishment. Not sure if this is how they are doing it now and how far in advance they let you know when something is closed. Hope it helps!

Parks Hours | Calendars | Walt Disney World Resort

[QUOTE=daveboyden;1022497]Just noticed that the refurbishments are listed on the park hours for that day.
Check out this link , notice on the bottom of DHS that Back Lot Tours are being refurbed. Also Blizzard Beach is pretty much all refurbishment. Not sure if this is how they are doing it now and how far in advance they let you know when something is closed. Hope it helps!

Parks Hours | Calendars | Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Here’s to hoping that the Goofy’s Barnstormer is still running in 4 weeks.:goofybounce:

Thanks for the links :happy:

may i ask y this is needed every where has a menu and u know they have soda and adult drinks