Little bit of help?

Hello all, we are going to the “Art of Animation Resort” in October 2012. Guess what? I have been researching, planning…etc ALREADY!!! :eek:

Anyways, Since it’s very early yet I know that the fireworks, shows, halloween party etc… dates won’t be posted for a while.

My question for help is… does anyone use a particular site for researching things for the upcoming year? I know there are a lot of sites out there, but it tends to get confusing since there are too many… lol.

We still have 295 days till we go, but that’s not going to stop me… :laugh:

I use AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line. They have dates, pictures, menus, etc. The web site is very user friendly. In fact, dh and myself were just on it to figure out where we are dining for our 25th wedding anniversary meal. It was very helpful!

All ears is GREAT. I was going to recommend them immediately. There are dining reviews, menus, etc. It is easy to navigate around, and the reviews are current… Easy to find information, or ask us… Happy planning.

They gave you the right answer, besides this site, I only use Allears, Mouseplanet and Touringplans.com. With these four, you can get everything you need.

I use tourguidemike.com ( I think, might be .net) to help with touring plans… You have to pay for it, but it has more information than you would ever need, but it is a little hard to follow- you can get yourself lost until you see how everything connects. Love the information though. He is a former tour guide-in the blue outfits.

I use allears also when planning my trips, and I also pick up the Birbaum Guide to Walt Disney World.

Don’t forget, we are a good source of info.

There are so many but we are the best and accurate for information.

So true… We are a fountain of information.

[QUOTE=tjrey;1098663]Hello all, we are going to the “Art of Animation Resort” in October 2012. Guess what? I have been researching, planning…etc ALREADY!!! :eek:

Anyways, Since it’s very early yet I know that the fireworks, shows, halloween party etc… dates won’t be posted for a while.

My question for help is… does anyone use a particular site for researching things for the upcoming year? I know there are a lot of sites out there, but it tends to get confusing since there are too many… lol.

We still have 295 days till we go, but that’s not going to stop me… :laugh:[/QUOTE]

295 days?! We start planning the next trip on the plane home and it’s always been two years away!
It’s never too early to plan… even better when it’s all booked though! :laugh:
Hope you enjoy your trip!! :happy:

I’ve also looked at easywdw for crowd predictions. They seem to be in line with touringplans.com… and it’s free!

But of course… allears is the best!

here, the dibb, wdwradio, allears - anything that you can’t find from these is probably not worth knowing!

It’s never to early to plan a WDW in my opinion. August’s hours just released, so you are not that far away from seeing October! As for sites I like WDWMagic for park hours. They always release the hours before Disney posts them and they are always correct! Allears.net is great for resort pictures (they even have some Art of Animation up) and menus.

This site is the best for opinions on ANYTHING Disney! Go ahead and post your plans for vacation. We love to give feedback.:heart: