"Little Mermaid" Musical 2007

Entertainment News- ‘Little Mermaid’ Musical to Debut - AOL News

I can’t wait to hear more about this, The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies.

i wonder how they’re going to do it. i hope it’s not like the voyage to the littler mermaid. i didn’t like that show.

I love Voyage of the Little Mermaid but this would be 100 times better.

I hope they make the sets for this spectacular. There’s so much things they can do to make the scenes so magical!! :wub:

My DD will love this musical!!! She grew up with it and has loved “Little Mermaid” since she was 3 years old (1990). Back then she would walk around with a fork, running it through her hair. She knows every song by heart. Now she is a Theater major at KSU. I can’t wait to tell her!

I bet this will be great! Little Mermaid is one of the best Disney movies ever (IMO) and it has some wonderful music. :heart:

:cool: Yay! I love the Little Mermaid! It’s one of my favorite Disney movies! I hope they put together tour dates soon (I can’t just hop over to Denver for the show.) While I doubt we’ll get it here in KY (seems so few shows come here :crying:) maybe it’ll go to Cincinnati.

if they do it right - it is going to be a great show…i can’t wait…

What a GREAT show this would be!!! :cool: