Little Pooh Fan is at Disney now

DD arrived yesterday morning at 10:00. She spent yesterday at Epcot and went to the evening EMH at MGM. SHe was up yesterday mrongin at 3:00 to make it to the airport for her 6:00 flight and went all day until after midnight because she closed down MGM.

Today she is enjoying MK dressed as Belle while her best friend is dressed like Cinderella. She texts me with the play by play of what they are doing so that I can live vicariously through her while I recover from my surgery at home.

DD says it is definitely different going with another family because they don’t do things quite like we do. Hopefully seeing how another family tours Disney will help her to gain a new perspective on h ow we do it.

I sure wish I was there with her though. Even with the heat, it definitely beats healing from surgery…

I hope she has a wonderful trip. I can’t wait to hear what she thinks about touring with another family.

How wonderful for your DD and wonderful for you to have the distraction of hearing from her as you recover. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I hope your DD has a marvelous trip!

Aw I hope she is having a wonderful time. And I hope you recover FAST! :wub: