Little things to do

I am ALWAYS looking for small crafts to do. :blush: Does anyone had a Disney craft idea? I’ve been running out of ideas lately. :glare: Thanks!:happy::heart:

Try this web site:

7 Little Things for Your Family to Try | Disney Family.com

You might need to sign up for the newsletter. A new one comes out each week from family.com.

I made this one time out of an oatmeal box, a bank for my son to save money for Disney our trip. I used a Cricut to cut the shapes but stickers would work

[QUOTE=ann0d;1070983]I made this one time out of an oatmeal box, a bank for my son to save money for Disney our trip. I used a Cricut to cut the shapes but stickers would work

[/QUOTE]

CUTE! Love it!

I’ve been thinking lately of making little paper puppets of a few friends for my next trip. Weird, right? Lemme explain. :laugh:

My plan is to draw caricatures of them from one basic outline shape (but you could easily cut photographs/make a collage too), laminate them for added stability/protection, and glue them onto popsicle sticks. Once at Disney, I can take a photo journal of them at places round the parks, so it’d be like they came with me! Pretty inexpensive craft, but fun and eventually useful.

These are all really good ideas… It should keep me busy till June. :laugh:

And maybe I’ll sign up, Pam&Rich.

Thank you guys!:heart: