LIVE With Kelly and Michael' Will Make Magical Memories at Walt Disney World Februar

I saw this on tv this morning
will be on all week

NEW YORK, NY – January 22, 2013 – Hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan announced today that top morning talk show “LIVE with Kelly and Michael” will travel to sunny Florida for four shows originating from Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, airing February 18-21, 2013.

The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort will be the backdrop for the broadcasts, which will originate from the park’s iconic Town Square. While on location at Walt Disney World, Kelly and Michael will showcase the Magic Kingdom’s enchanting New Fantasyland, exciting new Test Track at Epcot and all of the wonders the resort has to offer.

‘LIVE With Kelly and Michael’ Will Make Magical Memories at Walt Disney World February 18-21, 2013 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

I was born and raised in Florida and have been lucky enough to spend many many vacations at WDW. I remember loving it, but never really went after high school.

In, 2005, I was a new mom staying home with my little daughter and would watch Live with Regis and Kelly every…single…morning!

I remember them saying on air that they were going to be filming at WDW and if you wanted tickets to send a self addressed stamped envelope to their studio address. I thought why not…

Time went by and I figured that a zillion others also sent in for tickets and then… mine came in the mail out of no where!! I called DH and said we we got tickets and that was that. I remember it like it was yesterday! We decided to take 3 days off and booked a room at Port Orleans. We loved it and didn’t want to leave… so much so that we extended our trip in the only room we could find available- concierge at the Grand Floridian!

We were hooked! We bought annual passes and really loved the laid back atmosphere of traveling with an infant (totally different than the WDW trip I remember as a child). DH and I have some great memories of being in WDW with our babies! It really makes you slow down and smell the roses.

Sorry for the long post, it just brought back some awesome memories that put a huge smile on my face!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1129964]I was born and raised in Florida and have been lucky enough to spend many many vacations at WDW. I remember loving it, but never really went after high school.

In, 2005, I was a new mom staying home with my little daughter and would watch Live with Regis and Kelly every…single…morning!

I remember them saying on air that they were going to be filming at WDW and if you wanted tickets to send a self addressed stamped envelope to their studio address. I thought why not…

Time went by and I figured that a zillion others also sent in for tickets and then… mine came in the mail out of no where!! I called DH and said we we got tickets and that was that. I remember it like it was yesterday! We decided to take 3 days off and booked a room at Port Orleans. We loved it and didn’t want to leave… so much so that we extended our trip in the only room we could find available- concierge at the Grand Floridian!

We were hooked! We bought annual passes and really loved the laid back atmosphere of traveling with an infant (totally different than the WDW trip I remember as a child). DH and I have some great memories of being in WDW with our babies! It really makes you slow down and smell the roses.

Sorry for the long post, it just brought back some awesome memories that put a huge smile on my face![/QUOTE]

Awww. That is a nice story!:happy:

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1129964]I was born and raised in Florida and have been lucky enough to spend many many vacations at WDW. I remember loving it, but never really went after high school.

Sorry for the long post, it just brought back some awesome memories that put a huge smile on my face![/QUOTE]

Aw, I love this story! I love hearing about the different ways people get snagged by the Disney magic!

I’ve been watching this week, too. Monday looked cold, but better now. I wish they’d let US do the WDW part of the show – we could really get the “good stuff” out onto the airwaves!

Not sure they did anything but make a crowded day more so by being there.

I missed it…