Live365? sorcerer radio

so does anyone listen to this radio station:

Live365 Internet Radio Network - Listen to Free Music, Online Radio

someone posted this on one of my FB disney groups and I can’t stop listening to it, so i wanted to share.

Try Subsonicradio.com. They have a couple stream (sorin, background, spacemountian) as well as a request stream. Sign up for an account and request songs from their huge library.

(they also have a great iphone App)

[QUOTE=tigger;1085460]Try Subsonicradio.com. They have a couple stream (sorin, background, spacemountian) as well as a request stream. Sign up for an account and request songs from their huge library.

(they also have a great iphone App)[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I will check it out now, also have to ask because I am clueless when it comes to this stuff…I know you can use apps like Pandora but I was wondering how that works, i know with data plans you can stream a certain amount of music w/out going over your plan, does anyone know how that works? i wanted to DL the app so that i can listen to disney music.

I LOVE live365. We listen to that almost every day while we do our morning chores.

i can’t stop listening to it…right now they are playing the muppets 12 days of xmas

Which station do you listen to on live 365? I like the pure music…sung by the original people who made it famous… I listen to Mouseworld Radio on there… I love it. They also have the MK opening music timed to play the opening at 9 am every day… They play the preshow before 9 am, and then it opens… Almost makes me think that I am there. Almost.

I listen to live365 A LOT, either Mouseworld Radio or Sorcerer Radio usually although I’ve tried a couple of the other ones. I love subsonicradio, too, but sometimes have trouble with the buffering. Nothin’ like theme park music while I’m working or just messing around on the computer! :heart:

I have to add, sometimes it satisfies my yearnin’ for a WDW trip a bit. But sometimes it makes me crave a trip to WDW even more! Either way, it takes me there in my thoughts and memories. :happy:

today i was listening to sorcerer radio and mouseworld, jumping back and forth.
i never thought to put on music while i am surfing but now i am…
i had it on all day even when i was no where near the pc and DH said: I think there is someone talking from your pc…

i told him what it was and he just rolled his eyes, he still don’t get the obsession :mickey::mickey:

I listen to Live365. Mostly mouseworld radio, sometimes Sorcer and some of the other disney park oriented stations. mouseworld is my fave; not only do you get park background music(which is great to have on while concentrating on other stuff), but also ride audio. Several times I was listening to the complete monorail spiel!

cool!!!
will be listening to it more tomorrow :mickey:

Pixiemom… My husband rolls his eyes too…

I love the monorail speil too, as well as ride audio… Better than nothing…

Radio Buena Vista is another good channel on Live365. I jump between that one and Park Hopper Radio most of the time.

We listen to Sorcerer, but I will have to give the others a try. Quite a few of the mornings, my DH will turn it on right before he leaves for work. It keeps all of us in a Disney frame of mind!

We listen every night before as we fall asleep! I like Mouse Junkies and Park Hopper. Do a search for WDW or Walt Disney World and it brings up all teh ones that play theme park music! I think it is worth the subscription for all the VIP stations that play Disney park music. Nothing better than falling asleep to Spectomagic!

Thanks for the tip, I had not heard about this before. I am looking forward to hearing all the great tracks from the parks I love.

Try Live366 - the BossMouse Bellow channel.

[QUOTE=hanwill;1085542]Pixiemom… My husband rolls his eyes too…

I love the monorail speil too, as well as ride audio… Better than nothing…[/QUOTE]

lol men! some just don’t get it, :blush:
right now i have it on :wink:

My favorite stations on live365 are Magical Mouse Radio and Mouseworld.

My whole family gets excited when Illuminations starts up. We put the speakers on full volume so that everyone on the main floor can hear it! DH especially loves that one. If we are doing our chores or cooking, we all try to guess which park and area the music is from. Sometimes it is more difficult than it seems. We are almost always right, though :happy:

Don’t you mean ‘Live 666’, the Boss Mouse Jail Cell channel?