Login Trouble

I have been having trouble logging in on DVC for a long time now. I have called, had them email me my info and everytime I try with what THEY say is correct it sends me to a screen to call or check my info.
So I have called a few times and they keep doing the same thing with me and nothing ever works! What on earth is happening and why isn’t it getting fixed? What do I do? Please tell me someone else is having this issue!?!?!?

[QUOTE=gemdisney;902865]I have been having trouble logging in on DVC for a long time now. I have called, had them email me my info and everytime I try with what THEY say is correct it sends me to a screen to call or check my info.
So I have called a few times and they keep doing the same thing with me and nothing ever works! What on earth is happening and why isn’t it getting fixed? What do I do? Please tell me someone else is having this issue!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain - the same thing happened to me - after 3 months of total frustration I just gave up - fortunately my dh had a different login number, so I just use his. I don’t know what Disney’s problem is with technology - but they totally stink at it!:glare:

I’ve been lucky and haven’t had any issues with the site. I hope you get it fixed soon.

I haven’t had any issues either, in fact, I was in that site today scoping out DVC destinations.