Lollipop....Lollipop!

Does anyone know how much those lovely Lollipops shaped like a Mickey Head cost? I would like to buy a bunch to bring back for some people and would like to budget for them.

I have no idea, I just wanted to say that the second I read the title of your post I started singing that song in my head.

Other than that, sounds like a sweet idea!

Get it? SWEET idea? haha… :blush:

[QUOTE=Schultzie;897391]I have no idea, I just wanted to say that the second I read the title of your post I started singing that song in my head.

Get it? SWEET idea? haha… :blush:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:I was singing it as I typed it too!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where do you buy them? I would have to guess $4-$5 or more.

[QUOTE=Schultzie;897391]I have no idea, I just wanted to say that the second I read the title of your post I started singing that song in my head.

Get it? SWEET idea? haha… :blush:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to be a little off-topic, but here is a YouTube video from 1958 of The Chordettes singing the song, with Andy Williams doing the “pop” noise and The Everly Brothers clapping

YouTube - Chordettes - Lollipop

Go to Goofy’s Candy shop at DTD…they are like $4 for a bunch of them (3 is a bunch tied together). You can use your snack credits for them if you are on the DDP.

Thanks so much Dana! As always, your the best!:biggrin::biggrin:

I bought some of those for my DD for a stocking stuffer this year. There are 5 in a bunch and they cost $4.95, unless they have went up since September. Sounds like a great gift to me!

I do know they come 5 in a bunch and the cost under 5.00. We used snack credits one for them. I love the red ones

DD bought the large red Mickey head ones as gifts for friends back home and they were $3.95 each (but they are large) I do believe we use DP snack credits at Goofys candy store at DTD for these too- so they cost nothing!

So glad to hear I can use the snack credits for them too!!!:biggrin:

I am going to use them for some of the table decorations for my fundraiser next year. Our table is going to be all Disney.:mickey:

Several days later, and it’s still happening every time I see this thread. :glare:

LOL…thats too funny!
I would rather have that one in my head instead of the one I had since last Monday…Someone at work was singing that Muskrat song and I couldn’t get it out of my head either!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:whistling Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam…
Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land…
And they shimmy :whistling

Haha, oh goodness…it got back into my head when I watched that cute youtube clip! Thanks for posting that!

I never even bothered to look.
I do know that jelly beans are $12 a pound and a small bag of salt water taffy costs under $3.