Look what I found and EMEDIATLY picked up!

ok So I was walking through wal-mart (gag) and went throw the Lego Isle, as I always do and have since i was 5 lol, and turned right and on the back wall there are the cheap toys, then the musical stuff, then the puzzles. I’m not one to just start looking at puzzles but I decided to do so, and something caught my eye. Obviously since this is in the Mouse Trap its Disney related, but the BIG White Disney Sign isn’t what caught my eye, it was the puzzle picture and it is BEAUTIFUL! I started to pilfer through the rest and I found three, they are Fine Art Series, Two are from Winnie The Pooh, and one is from Cinderella, and they are Gorgeous! here are some pictures,

I am going to frame them and hang them and they will look so pretty, Problem, I DUNNO WHAT FRAME!? all the Puzzle frames are STOOPID looking yes stupid with TWO O’S!! I want something that looks as pretty as these puzzles are! help me!

I love em… I am sure you will be able to find frames that you like somewhere.

Maybe a craft store for the frames? They seem to have every size you could need there!

non existent in this area

My DH (disneyrx) has a bunch of these, he loves them. I Mogpogged them so the pieces stay together and was suppossed to frame them for the playroom, but the framing is so expensive so I haven’t done them yet! I love the one with the seven dwarfs headed to the cottage!

Have fun!

Ok, do you know someone that does woodwork? all you need to do is to find someone with a router plan that can cut wood strips into molding and then mittercut the pieces to fit for the size you want. you can go to a local hardware store to get some customglass cut to size and than you use a piece of foam board for the back and presto one picture frame… at least that is what I am doing for my girls pin collections for in there room.

I don’t know anyone with that kinda stuff and I priced one online and it was 97 bucks for ONE! yikes!

AC Moore is the best place to get frames. They carry all sorts of obscure sizes and will also cut mats for you for cheap!

Since you live in Arkansas,you should go to Hobby Lobby and get sectional frames when they are on sale. you can get almost any size you need for 1/2 off. check with the framing dept. they can do an amazing job for you.

Why do you even need a frame? They’re puzzles. Just glue them to a surface and hang them up.

I agree with ddoll - I would hang them without frames! I think they will look great without them, and it will save you a lot of money!

Those puzzles are absolutely GORGEOUS - I want some! (Of course, I say that knowing that I’d start them and they’d end up demolished by my toddler before I ever finished so…:laugh: Maybe in a few years…)

[QUOTE=dznygrl;969387]I agree with ddoll - I would hang them without frames! I think they will look great without them, and it will save you a lot of money!

Those puzzles are absolutely GORGEOUS - I want some! (Of course, I say that knowing that I’d start them and they’d end up demolished by my toddler before I ever finished so…:laugh: Maybe in a few years…)[/QUOTE]

Dh would work on it when the kids went to bed, and put it up high when he put it away for the night. They are the reason he actually did them, they love them. He would do them on a large piece of cardboard.

I don’t know anyone to help me make the frames, I think that they require them, they are just so precious! I just need to bite teh bullet and purchase them when Michales does a 50% off sale!

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;969451]Dh would work on it when the kids went to bed, and put it up high when he put it away for the night. They are the reason he actually did them, they love them. He would do them on a large piece of cardboard.

I don’t know anyone to help me make the frames, I think that they require them, they are just so precious! I just need to bite teh bullet and purchase them when Michales does a 50% off sale![/QUOTE]

When I was pregnant I did a couple of puzzles for the nursery and we bought the plain poster frames from WalMart. Not as nice as a custom but gets it up on the wall at a very reasonable price until that big sale does come along.

Great idea, i’ll have to check it out! Thanks!

I thought about that but these are so nice and pretty I really want to frame them and make them look like they came from the art store in epcot! We started on the pooh piglet and CHRISTIPHER ROBIN one yesterday and making good progress I’ll post pics as soon as we get it done. these are huge though lol 27" x 20"

These are so awesome… They are done after the paintings that Peter Ellenshaw does. we have one of his paintings and they arent cheap… I wish that I knew I could have gotten the puzzles and framed them cause it would have been so much cheaper… LOL!

I know they are absolutly beautiful I wish I could get some of his originals!

I have a cousin who done a ton of puzzles to hang…She went to the craft store and bought something that sprays on to keep them together…All her frames were garage sale finds for under $5 for a really big one…

There is a yard sale up the road from where I work I might check it out