Looking for a break (i think I paid full price for my trip)

My trip dates Sat Nov 3rd to Thurs Nov 8th, staying at PORS.

I am looking for free dining or a percentage off my room rate…with my air fare is seems like i am paying full price, I at least expected free dining during that time frame. Any thoughts, or just keep my eyes open and hope they release a deal during that time period.

[QUOTE=wvdisneyfan;1114478]My trip dates Sat Nov 3rd to Thurs Nov 8th, staying at PORS.

I am looking for free dining or a percentage off my room rate…with my air fare is seems like i am paying full price, I at least expected free dining during that time frame. Any thoughts, or just keep my eyes open and hope they release a deal during that time period.[/QUOTE]

Free dining has not released for that time frame and there are no Fall discounts out just yet. We should be seeing some promo for Fall sooner or later. Hang in there.

“Free” dining always comes with a catch - rack rate & park ticket package usually.

Dana – Thanks, I am trying to hang in there, I am hoping something special fall deals will be released soon.

RLMichaels – I will pay rack rate if I get free dining, right now I seem to be paying TOP price for the package I purchased in November, no discounts at all, and my air fare was out the roof. Guess that is the price you pay, to get out of the mountains in WV, for vacation.