Looking For a Pithy and Funny Out of Office AutoReply

…Because that’s the kind of guy I am. :cool:

Lookin’ for ideas.

Only requirement, it’s gotta be WDW related.

Thanks y’all.

Hmmmmmmmm…I am fresh out of pithiness!! I hope someone can come up with something cute, though!

Got to watch auto reply.

I just got back and found that in 4 days several pieces of SPAM resulted in hundreds of auto replies back and forth between domain and my email box. (Re: SPAM, Bad address; Re: bad address; Re: Re: Bad address…get the idea.)

My email account was CLOSED as a result and took me hours to get it back on line…

My new Motto is DEATH to SPAMMERS!!!

OUCHH! That really stinks! :pinch:

I don’t even know what pithy means :huh:

“I am out of the office right now at Disney World and you are not.”
Does pithy mean rude? :laugh:

“Remain seated please. Permancer sentados, por favor.”

I have no idea. :huh:

Here we go:

[I]Thanks for your email, Foolish Mortal! Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding… almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis… am I actually out of the office? Or is it your imagination?

And consider this dismaying observation… I will not return until ####. Which offers you this chilling challenge: To find… someone else to help! Of course, there’s always my way… contact #####.[/I]

Ooohhhh I LOVE that one Andrea!!! I might just steal it!

VERY clever…or, er, PITHY??? :huh:

Ok well being the dork i am i looked up pithy. Here is what i found!!http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/pithy

Precisely meaningful, forceful and brief. That rules Andrea’s AutoReply out!

But it IS awesome, Andrea!!! :cool:

Ahhhhaaaahaaa!!

I love it! I love Andreas!

But, jk8’s is the definition of “pithy” LOL!

hahahaha!!

I’d put something like

"I’d like to get back to you, but I’m currently in a meeting with Cinderella in Lake Beuna Vista.

How about…

I am currently out of the office visiting the “BIG MOUSE” and all is friend. Will return #####. Have a Magical Day!

I remember seeing a letter to be given to the school because the child would be out with “Disneyitis” and was seeking treatment by Dr Mickey…I am sure someone around has a copy of the letter and you could modify it for your purpose. It was a really cute letter…

How about something like…

“I’m late, I’m late, I’m late for an important date. No time to say hello. GOODBYE! I’m off visiting “the Mouse” I shall return from my date on #####”

How about:

I am away from my computer right now. I will get back to you when the coaster stops. Please remember to keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times.

Ha-Ha!

I just spit coffee all over my computer!

Now I’m gonna hafta choose. :confused:

Keep 'em coming. :smile:

“I’m with M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E…See ya real soon”

(Singing it would be better)

I Love It!! :tongue: