Looking for a specific Disney snowglobe

I know it is an extreme longshot as most people on here would want to keep their treasured Disney collectibles, but I figured it was worth a shot. My mom just recently broke a Disney snowglobe that was an anniversary present and was very important to her. It was the 2004 one made by Radko with a train going around the bottom of it. I figured I would take a shot and see if anyone had one they were willing to part with or knew of any sites I could check to try and find one to make this Christmas special for my mom.

Thanks,

Chip

[QUOTE=cwheel2357;1058972]I know it is an extreme longshot as most people on here would want to keep their treasured Disney collectibles, but I figured it was worth a shot. My mom just recently broke a Disney snowglobe that was an anniversary present and was very important to her. It was the 2004 one made by Radko with a train going around the bottom of it. I figured I would take a shot and see if anyone had one they were willing to part with or knew of any sites I could check to try and find one to make this Christmas special for my mom.

Thanks,

Chip[/QUOTE]

First, welcome to Mousebuzz. You’ll have a great time here.

Check Ebay and their collectable and Disney sections. You can even try searching by snowglobes and the designer’s name, either together or individually. Wishes to ya’ in your search.

Welcome from me too. Yes I agree, Ebay is worth keeping an eye on even if something’s not there straight away keep checking back, or maybe email a seller and ask if they can look out for you- worth a shot?

Welcome to Mousebuzz!

Do you happen to have a picture of it? That might help some people including me. Too many to keep track of them.