Looking for April school vacation deals

Hello everyone. I haven’t been on this site since Oct. Had trouble getting on for some reason & finally gave up. Now, we are thinking of taking a “last minute” trip to Disneyworld April 17 to April 26. I can’t seem to find ANY deals during this time. Does any know of any PROMO codes or deals? Deluxe or Moderate resorts. Any air fare specials? :rolleyes: Thank you all in advance.

Buy 4 get 3 free is available during that time period. I am going then also… have fun!!!

Oh and I keep seeing SWA is having their $49 sale, not sure if it is to MCO tho :blush:

Belloftheball-Thanks, but I’m showing the buy 4 get 3 are before my dates and after my dates. This is school vacation week. Are you going during these same dates? If so, is it only certain resorts offering this deal?

I am going the 16th-23rd and was able to get the B4G3 at ASMovies. I booked through a travel agent, so maybe that is why?

Thanks. I found code UGP and RYD for April 12-June 2 Room only discounts on Mousesavers.com. Still looking for more codes though.

Forgive me is this is a stupid question but what is school vacation week?

School vacation week is when my kids are off school. April 17 to April 26. Sorry, forgot not everyone has a school vacation.

For us that’s when the kids have off from school for Easter.

I don’t know the promo code but I thought buy 4 get 3 free is going on during that time. Also southwest has some great fares going on. Try calling Disney and asking if your week has the blackout dates

Thanks, I didn’t know if it was something new Disney was calling a certain week or what. With Good Friday and Easter the week before I wasn’t really sure. The good news is, spring breaks can be any week, usually during Mach or April, so maybe the crowds will be dying down by then.

That’s a strange time to get off for Easter since Easter is the week before. So are your kids in school Good Friday and the Monday after Easter?

Isn’t Easter April 12th?

Thanks Tinkerbelle- I’m showing the Buy 4 get 3 with FREE theme park tickets is 4/27 to 5/18, 5/23 to 6/6, 6/26 to 8/15. So basically it’s starting the day after I come home. I saw other dates that were “before” my trip. Same thing happened back in Oct. I ended up paying probably $3,000 more than everyone else.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;947602]That’s a strange time to get off for Easter since Easter is the week before. So are your kids in school Good Friday and the Monday after Easter?

Isn’t Easter April 12th?[/QUOTE]

Not to Thread jack DT but the kids in MA have Good Friday off, but they do have school the week after Easter. Their spring break “school vacation week” is the following week. Sometimes if falls right after Easter sometimes it doesn’t, all depends on when Easter falls.

Can you work with a TA? I’m sure if you are looking for a MOD or Deluxe you should be able to find a discount, I am pretty sure that the dates for B4G3 included school vacation week. Good luck!!!

That makes sense. Is it the same week every year state wide?

I was thinking of Easter vacation not spring break. It just seemed like an odd time to be off for Easter.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;947602]That’s a strange time to get off for Easter since Easter is the week before. So are your kids in school Good Friday and the Monday after Easter?

Isn’t Easter April 12th?[/QUOTE]
For some reason they have off good friday and the whole week after. I don’t understand why the school system would do such a crazy thing but at least it keeps them in school almost till the end of june.

Belleoftheball- Yeah, I’m going to go to the travel agent but I’ve found since they are so busy and it’s last minute; if I bring some codes with me it just makes it go quicker. She gets codes that I don’t know about either. She tries all the PIN numbers, codes & in the end I go with the one that obviously saves me the most money. Thank you for your help.

Awwe…that stinks! BUT…I rather pay the extra $3000 and know I’m going to Disney:laugh: no amount of money will make me stay home.

You are very welcome Alaine… maybe we will bump into each other, kind of funny since we are not that far from each other now lol.