Looking for some cheap traders

Four years ago, when Lil’Pocahontas and I thought it was our last trip to WDW, I gave all my trader pins to my cousin’s kids (kept my collectables).

So I’m looking to restock 40-50 cheap traders to take with me. I KNOW I can go to ebay, but I thought I’d check here first in case someone is looking to sell cheap.

Thanks!

Cavey, good news!

I’m not looking to sell I’d be willing to give away.

PM me your address and I will gladly mail them to you.

You have a daughter right? I have a nice little flowery pouch I keep them in that I will mail along if you have a daughter.

While I’m at it, I have a princess lanyard with I think a castle as the ornament that I will throw in as well.

If you have a son I’m in trouble. :laugh:

[QUOTE=DisneyFreak78;1104424]Cavey, good news!

You have a daughter right? I have a nice little flowery pouch I keep them in that I will mail along if you have a daughter.[/QUOTE]

Veronica, you are such a darling, always so helpful and kind, what lovely qualities:wub:

:blush: Thanks Dixie!

What a wonderful person you are… Bless you!

And this is why we all love it here!!!

People still trade pins at WDW? hehe.

I love this place too, nothing but the nicest people. If you don’t scrounge up enough,in the past I have bought a ton of “traders” off eBay for next to nothing. I think I got 50 of them for 20, shipping included in December. All were unique too!

Overwhelmingly both tines I have bought them they have mainly been cast member pins. Hmmm, are they making a little money on the side? Is that common Rowdyraider?

[QUOTE=DisneyFreak78;1104424]Cavey, good news!

You have a daughter right? I have a nice little flowery pouch I keep them in that I will mail along if you have a daughter.

While I’m at it, I have a princess lanyard with I think a castle as the ornament that I will throw in as well.

If you have a son I’m in trouble. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Wow! Really? That’s a very gracious offer. I’ll PM you.