Looking for some park audio files

[B]Hey everybody! How y’all been?
I was wondering if anybody could help me find some park audio. Specifically, I’m looking for the 3D audio show from the studios, the one where you get your hair cut and then Mickey Mouse puts ears on you. Sorry, I dont know the name of it. Also, the current Carousel of Progress show.

I used to get stuff from this excellent site: http://www.putmeonthenet.net/disneysoundbites.htm , But it seems to be not working now-a-days.
So, if anyone can help me find a site with these, or any other cool Disney audio, I would be most grateful!!!

To share the wealth, here are some of the cool sites I get audio from:
Disney World sounds and music
Horizons Audio Tracks & Video
* * * The S O U N D of M A G I C * * *
The Sounds of Disneyland
Welcome to Sorcerer’s Workshop.org - Featuring vintage Disneyland historical attraction scripts, spiels, and sounds! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Inside the Magic Archive - Disney Audio, Video, Top 3’s, and More
Kurt’s Disney Station - Main Page
WDW Memories Podcast: Come Relive Your Walt Disney World Memories

And here is my favorite site for streaming audio: Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home I LOVE the background music from the parks & resorts!

Thanks y’all & have a Magical Day! :mickey: [/B]

Thanks for the great sites. I have been looking for some audio to get us psyched up for our upcomming trip!

Here are a couple of sites that we like to listen to in order to get our Disney “fix”
Live365 Internet Radio - Thousands of Free Online Radio Stations
Simply put in WDW in the search field and several stations will come up for you to click on and receive Disney audio.
Another site is
Sorcerer Radio / SRsounds.com
This site plays all Disney music all the time. We like this one because they have a schedule everyday on what will be playing. (ie Epcot hour, MK hour etc…)
Hope this helps!

Amen to Subsonic, my new personal addiction!!! Too bad we can’t make CDs for the car from that site!

Very, very nice to see you Darth!!!

MouseBits .::. Index

How to record streaming audio (record audio streams including Rhapsody, Napster, online radio like Yahoo Launch, Winamp radio) - Audio stream rippers and recorders

Hi Darth, can’t help with the audio, just wanted to say good to see you!

Yes, you are alive! :smiley: