Looking for Summer deals

Anyone know of any deals that they will be having for this summer? I’m looking to book for the end of June. Anyone hear anything???:

There are some nice ones out right now. They have 2 great deals going, up to 45% of Room only or Free gift card up to $750 with 5 night stays. go to disneyworld.com and look at special offers.

briben is correct. those deals are good until 8/14. If you are looking for something AFTER 8/14, stand by. Something should be coming out soon.

Lots of good summer deals going on. Go to Mousesavers.com
I know some have to be booked by the end of March.
One is kids eat and play for free (9 & under)
Another is a giftcard back.
Also % off rooms.

I have 2 ressies for June. I used the 30 % off our room,and the other was a $500.00 giftcard!

As others have mentioned, there are two good deals out there - the free gift card offer and the spring / summer discount. Just be aware that those discounts have to be booked no later than this Saturday, March 27. You won’t be able to access those deals if you wait till after that.

So Book now, and cancel/change later if necessary. You’re safe until 45 days out.

Thank you all for your help. Hopefully I will be able to book something before the 27th!!!