Looking for the sign

Ok MB’s, I can’t believe i’m asking this but several months ago someone posted a pic or link to a sign in relation to gulp No Pool Hopping. I’ve looked in the archives but all i’ve found was the written statement on WDW web, and I need the sign.
I’m NOT trying to start another debate and DO NOT encourage a lengthy discussion on this topic…just looking for the sign is all. Someone on another board was wanting to see it and I remembered it here.

try here: Disney World Pictures Free High Resolution Pictures of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

i don not know if they have it or not, but they have a ton of pics, so there si a good chance they might have something - hope they have what you need

and remember - pool hopping is only allowed when using you refillable mug from last trip while eating food taken from a buffet…lol

Me? It’s a pain enough going from my hotel to TL or BB.
Even if/when I was allowed to pool hop, I never considered doing it.
I rarely use the pool at any hotel I’m staying at anyway.
Truth is, if I didn’t know someone was from another hotel, nothing would seem wrong.
The only time this is a problem is if the pool area is at capacity, and I just can’t recall ever seeing that.
But rules are rules. I suppose we all have rules we break one way or another, including driving faster than the posted speed limit.

I’m not sure of the actual sign, but the rule is stated on the Disney website. Here is a link. They say it right there in black and white : “Please note that pools are for use only for Guests of that specific Resort hotel.”

Pools | Walt Disney World Resort

Hope it helps!

I remember the last time we checked into a cabin at Fort Wilderness, they actually had a stamper that said “No pool hopping” with a blank line that I had to initial… I’ll see if I saved my receipt, but I’m not sure I did…

Mickeybug… FOUND IT !!!

. . . Your Welcome !!! :laugh:

ROFL… That is HILARIOUS!
Now add no re-using mugs under it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my goodness, Wall, that is hilarious!!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1036062]Mickeybug… FOUND IT !!!

. . . Your Welcome !!! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

That isn’t Osceola Parkway. If it is, that’s a very recent photo.
Which is strange because you left the day I arrived.:blink:

Did you just pick up your photos from the photoshop today?:cool:

Good one WALL. ROFL could you imagine if they really did that.

Haha Wall that is great!!!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1036064]ROFL… That is HILARIOUS!
Now add no re-using mugs under it![/QUOTE]

Ask … And you shall receive!!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1036074]That isn’t Osceola Parkway. If it is, that’s a very recent photo.
Which is strange because you left the day I arrived.:blink:

Did you just pick up your photos from the photoshop today?:cool:[/QUOTE]

Doug , that pic is from Victoria’s (LittleMissMagic) TR from today
… Gotta love some Photoshop!!! :laugh:

Thanks Wall,

Needed that after today and going into tommorow. This week just will not end.

This is too funny! :laugh:

[QUOTE=WALL;1036102]Ask … And you shall receive!!!

Doug , that pic is from Victoria’s (LittleMissMagic) TR from today
… Gotta love some Photoshop!!! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

OMG that is toooo funny. Thanks for that, and the others as well. I needed that. Now if only all boards could be as nice and humorous as those on here my day would be so much better.

Very, very funny, Wall! I love it!:laugh:

[QUOTE=chris24;1035950]try here: Disney World Pictures Free High Resolution Pictures of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

i don not know if they have it or not, but they have a ton of pics, so there si a good chance they might have something - hope they have what you need

and remember - pool hopping is only allowed when using you refillable mug from last trip while eating food taken from a buffet…lol[/QUOTE]

You forgot while “saving” a spot in line. :laugh:

Too funny Wall - I need to learn how to photoshop!!

Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but here’s a sign from the Poly.

yes, that’s it. Thanks hydeho i’ll pass this on.:wink: