We are looking to head to WDW in late Feb. Will either be staying from Feb 26-29 or Feb 26 - March 3. Open to any offers if you have points laying around.
Don’t have any points available (I’m already borrowing from next year! but just curious of what resort you are deciding to pick.
Not really picky. Being this late I most likely will not have much of a choice.
Are you still needing points? I have 145 points available.
PM’d. I’ve got points available.
Ummmmm…just thought I would point out that this thread was from December of 2011…last year…some one “re activated” it but I doubt the author is still looking for points…:ohmy:
Zombied thread. Maybe he’s ready for a NEW trip now though. :laugh:
Yep! :laugh: I am already…and I was there in August!!!