Looking to rent points June 2012

I am looking into renting points for June 21-June 25th. I have points, but need more since I have a few things planned for 2012. I have never done this so I am trying to see if this is even a feasible option.

I would honestly check out DVCRentalstore.com. Paul, the owner, is one of the most genuinely helpful people I have worked with to plan a trip. He helped us get Bay Lake Tower this summer and it was a great trip. He has helped out my buddy Victor as well, who was ecstatic with the service.

Check him out, he might be able to get you the points.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1098430]I would honestly check out DVCRentalstore.com. Paul, the owner, is one of the most genuinely helpful people I have worked with to plan a trip. He helped us get Bay Lake Tower this summer and it was a great trip. He has helped out my buddy Victor as well, who was ecstatic with the service.

Check him out, he might be able to get you the points.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I will check him out.

Oh a new source, cjtownman. I thought about going through that Dave guy (I think that’s his name) he advertises on the DIS boards

Have you guys ever used that Dave Guy?

I just compared that Dave guy with that Paul guy and, unless I made a mistake, the Paul guy is a bunch less expensive. I think I will go for the Paul guy.

I have used Dave several times and have been very happy. When I priced them both, they were almost the exact same price.

For me, I will tell you the trick with me is that I emailed them both with inquiries last year and ended up going with dvcrentalstore.com (paul). The reason? Paul responded and was super helpful. The other guys, yes I said guys, as I inquired with more than one, just gave me a price and moved on. Paul gave me a price, tried for a week to get the reservations we wanted and then kept in touch helping us til we left on our trip. I honestly don’t know the guy but I im but am sold on his service. At my job, I have another Disney-geek (who is a lurker on here and I hope will respond) who reluctantly inquired on the points because he wanted to do 4 days before a cruise next year. He has thanked me more than once because he had the same experience. Dvcerentalstore will probably grow, but for now they are great. Victor, I know you will read this, what do you think?

I have never rented points, so I can’t be any help with the prices, but I do know the “Dave guy” personally and I can vouch for him.

We are going to disney these same days and staying at BCV… We are looking at renting points so that we can extend this vacation and I was just getting ready to post something on here and I noticed your post. Thanks so much. I just sent a request to the dvcrentalstore that cjtownman requested. lll let ya know what happens… Did you try dvcrental.com?