Looking to Rent Points

Hey all,

Its been awhile! Ive not really been around much these last few months, have been super busy with work and life and no Disney trip planned until December of this year.

Anyways, we’ve used all of our DVC points for this year on our AKV Grand Villa trip in December. But I need a Disney fix badly!

Is anyone renting points for the Easter Long Weekend? I’d be looking to go on April 9th evening, returning April 13. Just want to see if anyones renting before I go and book a package.

Thanks!

Where are you looking to stay and how many points do you need?

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;933031]Hey all,

Its been awhile! Ive not really been around much these last few months, have been super busy with work and life and no Disney trip planned until December of this year.

Anyways, we’ve used all of our DVC points for this year on our AKV Grand Villa trip in December. But I need a Disney fix badly!

Is anyone renting points for the Easter Long Weekend? I’d be looking to go on April 9th evening, returning April 13. Just want to see if anyones renting before I go and book a package.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have SSR points, but not sure anything is available Easter week. Let me know if you want me to check for ya!