Triple Rooms - $845
Double Rooms - $995
Single Rooms - $1,295

Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
Quad Rooms - $844
triple Rooms - $945
Double Rooms - $1145
Single Rooms - $1695

Reservations and $100 deposit due August 1, 2010; final payment due October 1.

LINK

What does Pop Warner mean please? I have seen my friend Erin mention it once or twice but I never got round to asking her.

Pop Warner Little Scholars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pop Warner Little Scholars (also known as Pop Warner, Pop Warner Football, and Junior Football Conference) is a non-profit organization that provides youth American football, cheerleading, and dance programs for participants in 43 U.S. states and several countries around the world. Consisting of approximately 400,000+ young people ranging from ages 5 to 16 years old, Pop Warner is the largest and oldest national youth football, cheer and dance organization in the United States. It is also the only youth sports organization with an academic requirement.

OH!!! I hope my girls make it to nationals!! We have our local cheer competition on October 23. Then, we advance to Regionals in Orlando the day after Thanksgiving!! If we win there, it’s on to Nationals at WDW!!!
Crescent City has ranked 4th in the nation before. (not under my coaching, though!) I hope we can come back and get 1st!

Well just think of it this way and I will put it in your terms. Think of hundreds of preteen “football” players running around without much adult supervision and many with attitudes. That help?

I would avoid DHS on 12/8 because it looks like they will be having an after hours party for the Pop Warner kids. (16,000 participants expected to attend)

I wish there was a Pop Warner around us for my daughter to cheer in!!!
nobody local though :frowning:

Thank you Doug and Disney62- makes good sense now :slight_smile:

thanks for the info.
we will be at POFQ…hoping there is very little “spill over” to our resort.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1052302]thanks for the info.
we will be at POFQ…hoping there is very little “spill over” to our resort.[/QUOTE]

We were once at POR when a cheerleading competition was on at WDW. As international guests who dont really have cheerleading in our country, my DD and I loved seeing the girls and listening to many of the cheer ‘chants’ it was great fun and a real novelty for us.:happy:

Ooops, this is for football. The cheer competition is also in December, so be on the look out!

I just wanted to state that they’re more than just “football” players - these kids actually are FOOTBALL players (without the quotations!) Many NFL players got their start in Pop Warner!

They worked hard, practiced hard and held lots of fundraisers to get to Disney!

Wish them luck!!

You’re so positive and sweet! <3

Oops!! Not cheerleading. YET! haha.

[QUOTE=Erin;1052431]Ooops, this is for football. The cheer competition is also in December, so be on the look out!

I just wanted to state that they’re more than just “football” players - these kids actually are FOOTBALL players (without the quotations!) Many NFL players got their start in Pop Warner!

They worked hard, practiced hard and held lots of fundraisers to get to Disney!

Wish them luck!![/QUOTE]

The quotations were for Dixie and what the Euro’s and most of the rest of the world call football and we call soccer.

oooooooooooooooooh!!! facepalm LOL!