Lost 05/10

?

Discuss…

I am really curious to see what is going to happen next on tonight’s episode. I think Michael is leading the group into a trap.

I think we are in for a doozey of an episode tonight!

Glad I looked at this thread. I have completely lost (no pun intended) track of what day it is. I thought it was Tuesday! Nice suprise! Can’t wait until 9 pm! Last week was the biggest jaw dropper!

I sure hope so!

Could the ? refer to the map that Locke saw as his leg was getting crushed… :ninja:

Yep… The ? is for what is at the center of Locke’s map… I just hope that Eko doesn’y fall off of the question mark and get hurt!

I wonder if Smokie lives at the ??

Maybe Batman’s nemesis the Riddler has created his own volcanic island lair and the map reveals his location??? Anyone ready for some of Jim Carrey’s antics as the Riddler??? :wink: :tongue:

I am looking forward to the teamwork and conflict of the survivor’s Black/White/Eko/Locke men of faith experience!!! SHOULD BE COOL!!! :happy:

I am also interested in finding out if Henry Gale “got away after shooting everybody”? Oh, and to see if Libby is okay from what happened…

Henry Gale… I kept thinking of Dorothy’s Uncle from “The Wizard of OZ” when I first heard his name and my DH kept saying I was crazy. I still think there is something to it, especially since he kept talking about a balloon. I know, craziness, huh? The writers always seem to use names of real or fictional characters and I don’t think they used teh name for any old reason. Come on, everyone has seen “The Wizard of Oz”, right?

Good call, NokeyNose. That was intentional. The writers have acknowledged the homage to Uncle Henry Gale from the Wizard of Oz as the source of the name of the show (Listen to the recent LOST podcast).

Man, I wish I had an IPOD. Briefly what did they say, oooh, wait until DH hears I was on to something, I’m gonna milk this one!

You actually don’t need an ipod. You can just use itunes or go to the lost website and listen to it on your computer. I do suggest getting an ipod though, I :heart: mine!

You can also just listen to it via your computer - go to the official Lost site and download the shows, they’re great fun.

OFFICIAL LOST PODCAST (LISTEN VIA WEBPAGE)

And here’s what they had to say about Henry Gale in TV Guide last week in an interview with writer Damon Lindelof :
Ausiello: The Henry Gale-Wizard of Oz connection — intentional?
Damon: Wildly intentional. You have a guy who says he landed on the island in a balloon, but in fact he’s not that guy. What’s so interesting about The Wizard of Oz is that thematically it plays with so many of the same things that we play with on the show. When Dorothy wakes up at the end, it’s like, you know, did she ever really leave Kansas? Is Oz a real place? All those things that people talk about concerning Lost.

Here’s link to the full article: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello/AskAusiello/default.htm?rmDate=05032006

Uh, I don’t think I’m going to see it tonight, I’m going to have to record it because the Suns are playing against the Clippers tonight. The game really isn’t as good recorded.

Funny you should say that. I’m kind of worn out tonight. LOST is a show I like to enjoy every minute of, so I’m Tivo-ing to watch tomorrow. At least I’ll be able to skip the ads! :slight_smile:

That makes two of us! I’m really tired, I don’t even know if I’ll make it through the game!

Ok, who got the website from the “fake” commercial? I missed it :frowning:

www.sublymonal.com

It takes a while to load, so be patient…maybe that’s one of the psychological experiments! :tongue:

Thank you :flowers:

Where is everyone? I thought this was a great episode! Does anyone else think that Lock and Echo will eventually find a tape of Michael during the shootings?

It hasn’t been on here yet. Dangit!!