LOST - Sawyer's Sarcasm and Nicknames

Hey LOST fans, let’s share some of our favorite things that Sawyer has said!!!

Let’s stick to Sawyer for now, we’ll do the other characters later! :wink:

Anyways…

Here are a few of the MANY nicknames I have heard him dish out and could remember off the top of my head:

Freckles - Kate
Sassafrass - Kate
Al Jazeera - Sayiid
Sticks - Shannon
Stay Puff - Hurley
Lardo - Hurley :mad: That one is pretty mean
Doc - Jack
Dr. Quinn - Jack :laugh: Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman! Ha!Jungle Boy - Ethan Rom

I swear he had some Star Wars references too, but I cannot recall them… :huh:

One of my favorite quotes: “So a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the camp to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from vh1 Has-Been’s? Fiendishly clever.”

:laugh: Bwahaaahaahaaaahahaaaaaahaaa! :laugh:

Oh yeah… I just recalled a nickname from a recent episode… :wink:

Shaft - Ekko (the new tail end character)

Haha! Those are pretty good! I can’t think of any right now, but he is so funny!

He is one of my favorites. LOL! I Love his sense of humor!

Oh, what’s the one he has for the new female lead character? It was pretty demeaning.

The only one I recall started with a “B” and ended with a “itch”.

I think it was Rambina!

rlander!!! :wub:

I don’t like the bad words, but Rambina is pretty funny.

Yeah, I liked Rambina! Heheh… :tongue:

I am just glad to see him posting again.

How about simply…

OUCH! every time he gets hit, kicked, punched, shot…so on and so on…

lol, hmmmmmmmmm let me think of one maybee blonde headed dude? :huh:

Yay!! You made it! Welcome!

Yeah, me, too. I was referring to Sawyer’s bad words. Not rlanders!

I must include one from Jack that perfectly sums Sawyer up, “I’ll get nothing out of Sawyer. All I’ll get for my trouble is a stand-off-ish response, a snappy one-liner and, if I’m lucky, a new nickname.” :laugh: :laugh:

Some more Sawyer quotes…

When Kate is forcing him to go to Jack for medical reasons he says, “Do I get a lolly pop?”

Or when he says to Michael, “What are ya gonna do, splash me?” (Michael does)

Or when he comes out of the water nekkid and says to Kate, “**** of a book. It’s about bunnies.” (he was reading Watership Down)

How about this, “Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a **** spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine I-raqi. Of course, I’m serious. You’re just not seeing the big picture here, Freckles. You really going to let that girl suffocate because you can’t bring yourself to give me one little kiss? ****, it’s only first base. Lucky for you I ain’t greedy…”

After Jack tells Sawyers to get up he says, “Why? So we can see who’s taller?”

And this one, “I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took the gun!..thought it might come in handy. Guess what? I JUST SHOT A BEAR?!”

When asked where the bear came from he says, “It came from Bear Village. How the **** would I know?”

HeeHee! I love that show! I hope it starts getting better again.

BLASPHEMY! :wink:

I know, I just think it was better last season. However, I am holding out hope that it will improve and be back to its regular self.

You be careful about what you say! I think the island’s monster looks for “doubters” and “nay-sayers”! :wink: :tongue:

If this were the first season, we’d all be satisfied with the show so far. We’ve had some really suspensful episodes. I think November sweeps will pull some things together.