Lost

Tonight on ABC at 8 they are showing a three hour special on LOST. It’s the last three episodes of last season with the “pop ups” explaining what’s going on like they did a lot last year.
I am so excited!!

Anyone still watch this show?

I love it. Dh does too. We won’t be watching tonight bc DH can’t stand the pop up shows.

I am a fellow LOSTIE!!! I can’t wait! I might watch tonight to refresh my memory as to what happened in the last couple of episodes. I can’t wait til next week!!!

I, too, am a “Lostie.” I get so confused when they have big gaps like this. Maybe I will watch the recaps to refresh my memory and see the pop-ups. Thanks for the heads-up.

We still watch, and I’ll probably watch some of it tonight because I seriously can’t remember what happened. It seems like forever ago that it was on!

We ‘lost’ Lost in this house sadly- we watched the first series, and then some way into the second and then for some reason missed a few and it moved on too quickly without us- maybe we should get the box set and try again as we used to enjoy what we did see.

Always and forever

Waiting patiently for Jan 21st.

I’m seriously excited for LOST to come back, but I cannot sit there and watch 3 hours tonight! :glare:

Cool, we watched the WHOLE ENTIRE series on DVDs over the summer, one at a time, & really got into it. We had never seen ONE episode of Lost before that so the story is still pretty fresh in my mind. I may still catch some of this special tonight. Thanks.

I’m going to have to watch it tonight because I don’t remember much at ALL from last season. I knew I liked it…and I remember snipits but there are so many back stories! Dave said ‘there was no way he was sitting and watching ANYTHING for three hours’ so he’ll be in and out I guess!

Love it! It is my absolute favorite show.
Thanks for the heads up, I have to go put it on the DVR.

I’m going to DVR that way I have control of how FAST I can watch it! :laugh:

Can’t wait for the new season to begin! :wub:

Ooooo they did something similar last year over here in the UK, Im soooo hoping they do it again because I need a refesher! I re-watched the first season before xmas but then got too distracted to watch all the rest and their just sitting there on the shelf!!!

I LOVE LOST!!! I cant believe Charlie Dies!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whoa. You’re WAY behind. :laugh:

Here’s a little article on what episodes you need to re-watch to understand Season 5. (which I need because the whole time travel thing makes my head hurt. :rolleyes:)
‘Lost’: Clues to season 5? | Lost | ‘Lost’: Doc Jensen | TV | Entertainment Weekly | 2

Pay special attention to that video clip at the bottom of the page. It’s a goody. :happy:

[QUOTE=ddoll;930773]Whoa. You’re WAY behind. :laugh:

Here’s a little article on what episodes you need to re-watch to understand Season 5. (which I need because the whole time travel thing makes my head hurt. :rolleyes:)
‘Lost’: Clues to season 5? | Lost | ‘Lost’: Doc Jensen | TV | Entertainment Weekly | 2

Pay special attention to that video clip at the bottom of the page. It’s a goody. :happy:[/QUOTE]

Sorry im just still in shock but ive been keeping up with it

Tonight!!! Woohoo!! DVR set and ready to record so we can watch it again.

We will be in Hawaii for the next two weeks. I hope to go on a “Lost” tour of the island while we are there.

Here is a link:

Hummer Off-Road Movie Set Tour - Honu Hawaii Activities

[QUOTE=Cincy;931280]We will be in Hawaii for the next two weeks. I hope to go on a “Lost” tour of the island while we are there.

Here is a link:

Hummer Off-Road Movie Set Tour - Honu Hawaii Activities[/QUOTE]

Oh, you are so lucky!!! Please take pictures for us poor folks stuck here at home in the snow! :crying: