Lot of 10 Disney pins. Free Shipping for MB members

I just posted an auction on eBay for 10 Disney pins.

Disney pin lot 10 trading, Hidden Mickey, Cast Lanyard - eBay (item 170248733846 end time Aug-15-08 12:09:55 PDT)

I am trying desperately to raise money for our October trip so I am cleaning out a lot of stuff. I will probably be adding more “Disney stuff” over the next couple weeks but I am not allowed to advertise that here, only pins b/c this is the “pin sale” forum. (duh :laugh:)

Anyway, if a Mousebuzz member wins my pin auctions I ALWAYS give them free shipping & usually throw in an extra little treat as well.

Thank you. :happy:

Just placed a bid!! Hope I win!!
I should be selling instead of buying too!! Now I need to go home and start raiding my closet and basement!!

How many lots are you selling? Just one this time?

Yup, these are the only pins I have right now. I generally just collect pins to keep but I didn’t end up doing a lot of pin trading this past trip to Disneyland so these are all leftovers. :smile:

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;863811]Just placed a bid!! Hope I win!!
I should be selling instead of buying too!! Now I need to go home and start raiding my closet and basement!![/QUOTE]

thank you. :happy: Haha, that’s what I plan on doing… clearing everything out!

Just placed a bid…

HA-HA . . . I’m doing the same thing for my December trip . . . I just listed like 20 items on ebay . . . lots of kids clothes . . . and just STUFF that is like brand new and I will NEVER USE!! :laugh::laugh:

Love the wall-e pins . . . I’ll have to try and find them for the DDs . . . your bidding is going well . . . I can’t bid, already over my pin bidding budget! :blush:

BUT Good Luck to you!!

:happy:

I did list Disney Pin LOCKING backs though . . . so I can put them in here can’t I?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130244910608

I can’t believe you are giving up a Tinkerbelle pin!

Hey Jess~ Here is an idea for ya~ If you have enough pins why not make up some grab bags? You may be able to make a ton that way.

I already have two of those!!! :wub: That’s the thing, when people KNOW you collect only a certain character they have a tendency to swap or give you so many of those. :wub: You should see my Tinkerbell collection, it’s amazing! :tinkerbell: :heart:

Right now these are the only extras I have, that would be a great idea though. I am more of a collector (Tinkerbell :smile:) than a trader so I often buy trading lots JUST to see how many new Tinkerbell pins I can trade for in the parks. I didn’t do so good this past Disneyland trip so these are all the extras.

Thank you Brandon. :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;864003]HA-HA . . . I’m doing the same thing for my December trip . . . I just listed like 20 items on ebay . . . lots of kids clothes . . . and just STUFF that is like brand new and I will NEVER USE!! :laugh::laugh:

Love the wall-e pins . . . I’ll have to try and find them for the DDs . . . your bidding is going well . . . I can’t bid, already over my pin bidding budget! :blush:

BUT Good Luck to you!!

:happy:

I did list Disney Pin LOCKING backs though . . . so I can put them in here can’t I?

50 Locking Pin Backs for Disney Pins - eBay (item 130244910608 end time Aug-11-08 22:33:58 PDT)[/QUOTE]

I could use a couple of those locking things. Sometimes I wear my favorite Tink pins in the park & I am so afraid I am going to lose one. :ohmy: I am going to add your auction. :happy:

Awww snap!
You only ship to the US:pinch:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;864211]Awww snap!
You only ship to the US:pinch:[/QUOTE]

If you wanted them go ahead and bid, of course I would send them to you. So long as you have a PayPal account it will work. :happy: I may not be able to swing the free shipping overseas though, BUT I will include extra goodies for you. :happy: