Luggage Tags!

Since I book the passholder dining package each time we go to Disney, I get sent the luggage tag welcome pack! WELL I HAVE A TON!!!

So on a first PM bases I will gladly send them to you FOR FREE!! :mickey:

I LOVE sharing the Disney Magic!!

I’ll attach a photo:
I have 17 “What Will You Celebrate” tags and
6 “Where Dreams Come True” tags.

COME AND GET 'EM!! :mickey:

PS. They are plastic, and have a clear sleeve in the back to insert your contact info. I remember a member saying she slipped a picture in instead and hung it on her Xmas tree! :smile:

OMG, you are sooo funny. I used to LOVE those luggage tags back when we were not DVC members. :blush: Could you bring two for D & I when we meet for dinner? (ON THE 29TH!!) :tongue:

I’d totally appreciate it. :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;969757]OMG, you are sooo funny. I used to LOVE those luggage tags back when we were not DVC members. :blush: Could you bring two for D & I when we meet for dinner? (ON THE 29TH!!) :tongue:

I’d totally appreciate it. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Yep! Sent you a PM!! :mickey:

I sent you a PM. I would love a couple of new luggage tags.

GOING FAST!!!

ONLY 7 left! :mickey:

Will ship them on Monday! Enjoy! :mickey:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ONLY 4 LEFT!! :mickey:

Sent you a PM.

2 left . . . going . . . going . . .

Do you have two What Will You Celebrate Luggage Tags?

Yes I do . . . do they have YOUR name on them?? :mickey:

Oh THANK YOU!!! I will send you a PM with my address! :wub:

GONE!!!

Sorry, no more left . . . but I’ll collect some more I’m sure and then do it again!

I’ll ship them out on Monday! :mickey:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;969848]GONE!!!

Sorry, no more left . . . but I’ll collect some more I’m sure and then do it again!

I’ll ship them out on Monday! :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :wub:

What is the Passholder Dining Package?

As a passholder, you can book a room and get the DDP WITHOUT getting a park ticket. It’s a new perk they started a year or so ago.

Major plus . . . cuz we do weekend trips and now when we go to Disney the weekend is paid in full before we get there and I LOVE that!

They always send me this booklet with the tags, 15% off planet hollywood, the mini golf and raycer coupons. PLUS, 30 minutes free in the resort arcade that my DDs LOVE!!

I had lots of extra tags, so I thought I’d share! :mickey:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Got them in the mail today. DD’s will be surprised.
I :heart: Disney Family

edit*opps! my dd’s would kill me if they knew I labled them as son’s

Wow! I can’t believe how fast the USPS is!! I mailed them Monday!

Enjoy!! :heart:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;971063]Wow! I can’t believe how fast the USPS is!! I mailed them Monday!

Enjoy!! :heart:[/QUOTE]

Jen, I got them today, too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! They are ADORABLE!!! And since I’m not going on a package this year, there’s no chance I’d ever get these. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :wub: