Lunch or dinner?

I was making my ADRs last night for our 5 day summer trip. On the day we arrive I made an ADR at Biergarten for 3:00, just to make sure that we get there on time after flight, ME, check-in etc.

Anyways…after I looked on the allears site it said that lunch ends at 3:00 and dinner begins at 3:30. The cost for lunch for the 3 of us is $50.97 and dinner would be $71.97. So am I booked for lunch or dinner? :pinch:

I would call and ask. It could go either way.

Yes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would definitely call to be sure but the following link says lunch is till 3:45 pm. Biergarten, EPCOT World Showcase - Menu

I think it has more to do with what time you’re actually seated and not your reservation.
I would call to find out exactly what time they switch from lunch to dinner. Keep in mind, most places that are open for lunch and dinner continuously (that is, they don’t actually close) switch to dinner around 4 PM.
Anyway, be certain you have a lunch time reservation. Call.

According to All Ears, they stop seating for lunch at 3 PM and begin seating for dinner at 3:30.
Inside the restaurant, they don’t stop serving during this half hour. In fact, they simply add the dinner items to the buffet. They just don’t seat anyone between 3 and 3:30.
Again, if you are seated by 3, 3:10 at the latest, you will be charged for lunch and not dinner.

WOW, Good to know if not on the DDP!

I would try to get there a little early just to make sure you qualify for the lunch prices.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;971021]According to All Ears, they stop seating for lunch at 3 PM and begin seating for dinner at 3:30.
Inside the restaurant, they don’t stop serving during this half hour. In fact, they simply add the dinner items to the buffet. They just don’t seat anyone between 3 and 3:30.
Again, if you are seated by 3, 3:10 at the latest, you will be charged for lunch and not dinner.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I had read too - and we’re not on the dining plan. So…I’m going to keep the 3:00 and hopefully we will be charged for lunch and if we hand around for a little bit, maybe we’ll be able to get some dumplings and sauerbraten when the dinner dishes start coming out! :blush: