Mad T Party coming soon

Now I would love to see this at WDW

It’s Almost ‘T’ Time at Disney California Adventure Park! Disney Parks Blog

This looks good and very different, more the Tim Burton Alice version than the original.

:huh: I have yet to like anything Tim Burton has done. I have tried, I just can’t get into it.

That’s okay. I’m sure there are also people who hate DaVinci, Beethoven, Einstein, kittens, puppies, and oxygen. :happy:

Maybe you can start a support group! Sure, it will be a small support group, but at least you won’t die sad and lonely, with one or maybe two people (if you can find that many) at your side! :angel:

I agree with AliM, Just can’t see it… However- the makeup in Alice was spectacular… But, the story was just weird-even more so than the real Alice…

LOVE IT! We all love Tim Burton’s version of Alice.

I’m with you Megan. I too can’t get into it. I had the Christmas cd and hated it. Gave to Goodwill.

Interesting,

I really enjoyed Burton’s Alice. The collaboration between him and Depp produces some very interesting work. I was not able to get into the weird barber one, but I do like pretty much everything else they have done together.

My DW on the other had was less then impressed. I am curious, how many have actually read the original book? It was one of the more difficult to read of the classics I have read and in my opinion was as dark as Burton’s vision was.

-Harry

The only thing from Tim Burton that I like is his version of Alice. However, I am really into these designs. Something different and fun.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1106540]That’s okay. I’m sure there are also people who hate DaVinci, Beethoven, Einstein, kittens, puppies, and oxygen. :happy:

Maybe you can start a support group! Sure, it will be a small support group, but at least you won’t die sad and lonely, with one or maybe two people (if you can find that many) at your side! :angel:[/QUOTE]

Me Me Me. I’ll go with her. :goofybounce:
Not crazy about his work either. Alice in Wonderland in particular, but that’s mainly because I DON’T LIKE J DEPP at all. Now THAT one I probably am a loner on, but that’s ok :wink:

MY DH and I hated the Tim Burton version of Alice, apart from Helena Bonham Carter’s brilliant interpretation of the Queen of Hearts.
I read the original book as a child and as an adult, and found it incredibly surreal and disturbing in parts. However, that was, I believe, the said intention of the author, who was also a gifted mathematician and a parodist. Tim Burton tried to express his personal interpretation of the story onto a mass audience, which of course, could never work.

I’m just happy this “party” isnt taking over the whole Hollywood Land area like Electronica did, Im glad they are keeping it just within the Hollywood Studios section of the Hollywood Land area. It ruins the whole theme of the land when they have these overlay parties strewn over the whole land like they did with Glow Fest and Electronica.