Made 1st payment but have a question

Ok I made my very first payment on line for Disney…$60.00
but so far as of 715am I got no confirmation it went through, and when the page was done loading it didn’t say anything like congrats your payment went through, it brought me to a page where i can create my itinerary. Does this seem right?

Yes, that’s exactly how it went when I made my online payment. I did get an email a few hours later though. Did you add an email address at the bottom of the payment form?

Also I paid with my debit card and my transaction showed up on my account minutes after making the payment.

[QUOTE=ssn;1048646]Yes, that’s exactly how it went when I made my online payment. I did get an email a few hours later though. Did you add an email address at the bottom of the payment form?

Also I paid with my debit card and my transaction showed up on my account minutes after making the payment.[/QUOTE]

ok so far still no email but i did go back on line and checked and it does show that the payment was made, so i’ll be a little more patient…
and I def. have my email address there…thank you!!!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1048634]Ok I made my very first payment on line for Disney…$60.00
but so far as of 715am I got no confirmation it went through, and when the page was done loading it didn’t say anything like congrats your payment went through, it brought me to a page where i can create my itinerary. Does this seem right?[/QUOTE]

yesterday disney was affected by a worm…took part of their system down and everything else was slow

:noo: yikes!

‘Here You have’ E-Mail Worm Spreads Quickly - CIO.com

Just an update…I did receive the Disney confirmation email, that my 60.00 payment went through, so i guess it does take 24 hours, yay!!!

Doesn’t that just make you happy?!? Our last payment is due in 17 days…whipppeeeeee

it really does, i know its not much, but I promised myself i would keep up with paying 60.00 a week every Friday till the balance is due…
If i skip a week or two I will be okay with it, as long as I know I am not coming home to a balance that is going to put me BACK INTO DEBUT, kwim?
I can’t wait to watch this balance go down…:mickey:
wish me luck!

It’s a lovely feeling. I just made a $73 payment towards principal on my DVC loan. Felt weird doing an odd amount, but I promised myself that whatever I have on a certain date goes towards the loan.

i do the same thing with my checking account, if my balance is for example lets say $1234.00 i would put the 4.00 into my savings account, round it out, kwim?
its not much but something, at every little bit helps