Made my reservations

I got BOG for 8:45pm I know its late but we are going in!! It is extra magic hours that night so we can stay till 11pm and walk it off. At that time of night we probably won’t eat too much anyway. I have a late lunch booked the same day.

We also got Ohana, Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, Fultons and Cape May for breakfast.
Very happy :biggrin:

I really want to see the Electrical parade but the only night we they are having the parade and we will be in MK is the same night we are at BOG. MSEP is at 8 and our adr is at 8:45. How early should we be at BOG before our time? and is it possible to do both? How long it the parade?

Hmmm. I would imagine that if you watch the parade from the end where it starts, it’s probably around 20 minutes long (total guess, quite possibly shorter), you’d have no problem making your reservation.

I don’t know the answer but congrats! Sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

I think if the parade is 20 minutes and I watch it at the frontierland viewing area we will have enough time to make our ressies. Now what time do we get in a spot for the parade to make sure we can see it? Lol

…it just depends on where you want to sit…up front row or stand in the back…we like to get good parade vantage by getting in place up to two hours ahead of time…one of us saves places with backpacks and the other shops…then we switch off…if you have small children, that’s too long to wait. I would just be in the area and see how soon spots fill up…last time we didn’t get to the afternoon parade soon enough and had to stand in an odd spot…we could see but not “clearly”…

Our favorite parad vantage point up top of the railroad station fills up by two hours out…if you want up there, you really don’t have much choice but to wait. I haven’t watched the evening parade from back in Frontierland in many years so I can’t comment on how long ahead to get a spot. :closedeye

they’ll hold your ressies for up to an hour… at least that’s what a CM told us.

or if you have a ressie, try going in early. i am not sure if that would work for a restaraunt as popular as bog though.

It is too bad we will miss each other by a few day Tinkerbella! I get there a lil over a week before you do but we are just there for 3 days.

A reservation that late may not be available an hour later if BOG closes before the park does. If EMH goes to 11 that would most likely mean they close at 9:00. If your reservation is for 8:45 I don’t see them seating you 45 minutes after they close. In February we had an 8:00 reservation and they closed at 8:00 that night. There were only a couple of groups seated after us and we were about the last ones to leave.

I hope you have a great time!

Ok so I have my BOG solved, my MSEP solved but now we will miss Wishes. During our stay wishes is only 4 nights. One is the night we arrive, The other 2 we will be at Epcot for EMH and family reasons and one night we will be at BOG. So my new plan is that the night we are at Ohana at 7pm It is MNSSHP at MK so we plan to watch Hallowishes from the beach at the Poly. Has anyone every watches wishes from the Poly? What did you think? and can we do both wishes and the electrical water pageant?
It looks like they are around the same time.

I really look forward to seeing Hallowishes from the beach its something we have never done and I want to see more of the Poly resort too.

That’s gonna be some good eating. My kids loved Teppan Edo.

Are you on a dining plan? (if so when did Fulton join the plan?)

You can do both since the barges pass right along the lake front. There are speakers scattered along the shoreline so oyu can hear the music.

Many like the beach area if you can grab a swing, others like the grass area of Sunset Point. SP is our favorite.

If so inclined you can grab a cocktail for the adults and something for the kids at the pool bar if it is open. If not you can grab one to go inside Poly. Or something for the kids and a bottle of wine for you and DH to share.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1133242]You can do both since the barges pass right along the lake front. There are speakers scattered along the shoreline so oyu can hear the music.

Many like the beach area if you can grab a swing, others like the grass area of Sunset Point. SP is our favorite.

If so inclined you can grab a cocktail for the adults and something for the kids at the pool bar if it is open. If not you can grab one to go inside Poly. Or something for the kids and a bottle of wine for you and DH to share.[/QUOTE]

This sounds perfect!!! I can’t wait!!

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1133241]That’s gonna be some good eating. My kids loved Teppan Edo.

Are you on a dining plan? (if so when did Fulton join the plan?)[/QUOTE]

No dining plan for us. My 12 year old daughter wouldn’t eat enough and we can just share. I hope to get table in wonderland and get a discount on Fultons