Made our ADRs for September 2009

And here they are… I would appreciate all opinions.

9/26 - Saturday
Chef De France - 7:30pm
9/27 - Sunday
Turf Cluv - 5:00 pm
9/28 - Monday
Cape May Cafe - 5:45 pm
9/29 - Tuesday
Teppen Edo - 5:10 pm
9/30 - Wednesday
Biergartan - 6:20 pm
10/1 - Thursday
Chef Mickey’s - 6:40 pm
10/2 - Friday
Tutto’s - 7:00 pm

Love to hear what you think…

Love it! I haven’t tried any of those but Chef Mickey’s, but they are all ones I would be very interested to try!

Are any of them new to you?

New places are bolded…

9/26 - Saturday
9/27 - Sunday
Turf Club - 5:00 pm
9/28 - Monday
9/29 - Tuesday
9/30 - Wednesday
10/1 - Thursday
10/2 - Friday

Sounds great Dee, would love to know how some of these are…I have been to Tuttos and Chef Mickeys only!

You will LOVE Turf Club at SSR!! We ate there in May and it was one of our best meals ever at Disney!!

We really enjoyed Teppan Edo because we love the “chop-em-ups” as we say, we just dont go out to eat that much at home. And Teppan Edo adds that Disney magic. My DS9 loved it very much as well!

We’re big Beirgarten fans. I’m not a huge buffet person but I really love this one. I can even get over sitting next to people I don’t know. Dave also loves to order the beer that’s as big as his face.

Chef Mickeys is wonderful, we always eat there our last night. Chef de France was really good, but we ate there many years ago. Biergarten is DELICIOUS, we had dinner there this past Dec and everyone in our party LOVED it - even the kids.

If you are with several people, try the Anti Pasto appetizer at Tutto Italia. It really starts the Italian delights off right!

Mmmm. Yum. I can’t wait to hear how all of your meals are.

Cape May we did for breakfast, not dinner, but enjoyed it.

I think I am the only person here who does not like Biergarten. The entertainment was wonderful, but the food was :blow:. Sorry.

Those all sound great, Dee. I hope you enjoy the new places. Looks like you will be dining in style.

looks great Dee!!! where is Ohanas? Thats a must for us every trip

I really really want to try all of the places on your list! I’m making a note of them so I remember to suggest them to DH the next time we’re picking ADRs for a trip! :laugh:

Glad you’re getting to try some new places, that’s always so much fun!

[QUOTE=dac921;972336]And here they are… I would appreciate all opinions.

9/26 - Saturday
9/27 - Sunday
9/28 - Monday
9/29 - Tuesday
9/30 - Wednesday
10/1 - Thursday
10/2 - Friday

Love to hear what you think…[/QUOTE]

Looks great, we’ll be there at the same time, are you going to MNSSHP?

[QUOTE=lovemysons;972440]Cape May we did for breakfast, not dinner, but enjoyed it.

I think I am the only person here who does not like Biergarten. The entertainment was wonderful, but the food was :blow:. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Nope you aren’t the only one!! We didn’t like it either!

Chefs didn’t do anything one way or the other so we’ll try them again in the future. I was really disappointed by their creme brulee.
Cape May’s selection at dinner seemed to be lacking items that are found on seafood buffets, but if they still have crab legs when you go, that tips the scale back towards them. (Where’s the fried shrimp and scallops?)
Turf Club is on the list of check it out some day.
Teppan Edo is good and you’ll enjoy it, but we like sushi more, so we keep going to Tokyo Dining.
Biergarten should be fine for your family. Lots of choices.
Chef Mickey’s is a little bit of a downer for dinner, in my opinion. I much prefer CP.
Tutto Italia is real good, but you already know that.

Yes we are planning on going Tuesday night 9/29 just MissSMIG and myself

Change in plans… DH decided that we don’t need hoppers… an extra $150 is alot right now… so we had to change our ADRs

Now it’s…

9/26 - Saturday
9/27 - Sunday
9/28 - Monday
9/29 - Tuesday
9/30 - Wednesday

(was Biergartan - 6:20 pm)
10/1 - Thursday
10/2 - Friday

[QUOTE=dac921;972689]… an extra $150 is alot right now…

[/QUOTE]

It is quite an expense for hoppers…we have always had them and hardly used them:glare:!! our next trip i think we are going to try to do without also!!